Before reading on please take into consideration to save you time further down the line.
* You have to be 18 years or older
* You have to have been seen to be active on the forums, helping the community with questions and support etc, i.e. making a contribution.
* You don't have to be a computer wiz at all, you are applying to be a community moderator.
* Ideally you must have at least 20 posts on the forums (not spam or digging up old threads) before you will be able to apply.
* You can speak to people professionally and maturely.
* Gets along with people and has a tolerance for flatulence and the proverbial piss taking.
* You have a good understanding of how to play the games we support.
* Being part of our team means being a Moderator or Admin for all of our servers not just the one you play on.
CCG are looking for Moderators to join our team. Moderators fall into two pots, the first being players who just want to get involved but still love playing our servers and are just happy being moderators and then the second pot, players who have really had enough of playing or want to do something totally different so eventually want to be an Admin and get involved with the extra tasks our team do.
All new people that are accepted into our team start as a 'Moderator', there is no set period to how long this will be if you wanted to be an admin that's for us to decide!
To us it's just as important that everyone gets along as we are a close nit group of old grumpy buggers that have seen most things in life.
If you feel like getting involved and seeing a different side to things then please apply HERE
The CCG Team