I have noticed an increase in people having difficulties joining our Arma 3 OverPoch servers
This is the quickest way I obtained the necessary files needed to join (told to me by Maca134) for both Chernarus and Bornholm
Please follow the guide exactly and you should not have an issue
Ensure you have removed any attempts of previous installation
1) Get AIA Terrain Pack from direct torrents AIA Terrain Pack You will need a torrent client BitTorrent or Utorrent
2) Get @Epoch0301 from A3 Launcher Click "Force HTTP" in settings (also used for Bornholm later)
You may have noticed my mod path above
This is entirely your choice. I have a designated folder for all my mods Arma 2 & Arma 3. This helps keeps everything clean and in 1 place, separate from the main Arma directories. Should you wish to do this you would need to copy & paste all your current mods to your new folder, readjusting all launcher mod path locations to your new folder. Make sure your launchers mod path is set the folder with your mods in.
3) Unzip AIA Terrain Pack, copy & paste into your mod folder. Be sure to copy & paste DO NOT drag & drop
4) Get @mas @emod from CCG Launcher click the map you want to play and hit download (this should only obtain @mas @emod)
5) Get @Bornholm in the same manner as Epoch0301 via A3 Launcher, clicking "Force HTTP"
6) Join using CCG Launcher
Follow this step by step in the above order. Failing this could result in issues accessing the required server
As mentioned at the start, this is what worked for me. I am hoping the same will apply to you
Alternatively you can download all the above mods via direct torrents
AIA Terrain Pack
@epoch0301 & @mas1.8
You may also need some additional keys at stages or if a launcher does not recognise the mod. Simply create a blank file and insert the keys as file names and place in the relevant @ folder.
@AIA Terrain Pack - 78956thu6k78k43d321f45rh76i786tgber
@Epoch0252 - 4376654h3f45y6654hgs
@Bornholm13 - 457y76i87kgwef43f5y7i87
@mas - 65u76iktrg465u78lpoyhrdev