Welcome to Custom Combat Gaming
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox =CCG= Shoutbox - Please do not use the shoutbox to ask for assistance with our services.

@  Geforce : (18 February 2018 - 12:57 PM)

Thanks John! :D

@  x2dezjohn : (17 February 2018 - 11:21 PM)

up now

@  Geforce : (17 February 2018 - 10:42 PM)

Never used the shoutbox before, but since there is only a few weeks left on CCG we would like to make the most out of it. So sorry for this but Esseker server just went down if anyone who can restart it is online <3

@  HaMarco : (09 February 2018 - 09:10 PM)

I actually feel sad. Thanks for everything.

@  maca134 : (09 February 2018 - 07:05 PM)

Im sorry to say the exile servers are being shutdown in a month.

@  maca134 : (09 February 2018 - 07:04 PM)

http://customcombatg...cg-exile/page-0

@  x2dezjohn : (08 February 2018 - 10:47 PM)

Any wasteland server that pops up with CCG in name are fake unless its posted on our site, currently 1 fake server up already.

@  TheBigTom : (07 February 2018 - 03:44 PM)

I just get my Joystick back from reclamation.. so sad

@  TheBigTom : (07 February 2018 - 03:28 PM)

Guys this is just a joke right ? .....

@  Warped : (07 February 2018 - 07:46 AM)

Wastelander's - http://customcombatg...e-4#entry156593

@  Yolo Medic : (07 February 2018 - 04:20 AM)

:(

@  Yolo Medic : (07 February 2018 - 04:20 AM)

Damn CCG gone again?

@  TheLag : (07 February 2018 - 12:36 AM)

Good bye CCG, I'll miss you a lot. Thanks for good times.

@  TheLag : (05 February 2018 - 09:23 AM)

@Arppa i was about to click that link until you wrote that Exile turns into standalone :P Won't happen. Even Dayz offers you more activities then Exile. In Exile all you do is run. No fun.

@  TheLag : (05 February 2018 - 09:20 AM)

No Tom, that was an airdrop. Unmanned Chinook brought it.

@  Arppa : (02 February 2018 - 02:18 PM)

Arma 4 delayed, Exile mod turns into stand-alone game and challenges PUBG: https://youtu.be/kfVsfOSbJY0?t=27

@  TheBigTom : (30 January 2018 - 08:55 AM)

somebody just transported MLRS with huron and paradrop him to safe zone

@  TheLag : (28 January 2018 - 03:20 PM)

Could anybody explain me this - https://postimg.org/image/th49driyz/ ?

@  Lepa : (21 January 2018 - 08:43 PM)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_aLESDql1U

@  Hatrious : (21 January 2018 - 07:22 PM)

Yes! Im poor again. :)

Photo

Clarification on what we class as "Respecting all players"

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

PeeBeds

PeeBeds

I Wax My Legs

• VIP
  • 2,852 posts

Most of you wont see it, as you tend to play on your regular servers and dont get to see the bigger picture like us Admins do, but of late there seems to have been an increase in all forms of dis-respect toward other players. Be it racism, homophobia, intolerably foul language, sexism, pedophilia etc etc....it just seems to have increased to the point where every day, we are having to ban people and explain why they have been banned.

Let me quite clear: If your abusive toward another player, or use profanity which we deem to be unacceptable, you will be taking a short holiday from CCG's servers.

I dont care if its in the latest cool song, or you and your RL friends use them.....if we deem it to be unacceptable, then your out.

Think about it like this, before you open your mouth and spout some guff....would you talk to your Mother in the same way?

The internet is (predominantly)a faceless world and you have no idea who you are talking to, so just because you dont find something offensive, someone else might. 

The rules are HERE

But it boils down to this:

Respect Players And Admins At All Times

Admin Decisions Are FINAL

Edited by PeeBeds, 20 June 2015 - 10:12 AM.

• Matt76, JonseAO, Manwiththeface and 19 others like this

Oh hai....theres a SEARCH function....I wonder what it does!

vineuk

vineuk
  • Forum Members
  • 99 posts

I have to agree with this point 100%. I play On Arma 3 Podagorsk and up until last night the server has been fun and even though we all kill each other we understand it's part of the game. Some times people get salty but it only lasts a few comments and it's normally to a rather low tactic but that's the way it goes. 

Last night we had 2 new players join the server that clearly got there fun out of ruin other people enjoyment of the game, instead of actually playing the game it's self. Fly around every one's bases and blowing up every copter they found etc. Just basically being annoying to be annoying. When I said I had no problem with being killed but playing to get fun out of ruining other fun was low. I got told they enjoyed Fing my mother as well.  There were 3 all together and they were Polish. I took a screen shot of the comment but why report, there only target me more. All in all I've had great fun on CCG servers but more and more over the last 6 months I've noticed the level of people playing has gone down hill. 

Edited by vineuk, 20 June 2015 - 10:31 AM.

• R00tl3ss likes this

rvdierri

rvdierri
  • Forum Members
  • 101 posts
Blowing up vehicles all over the map has nothing to do with "respect all players". If i can't get it i will shoot it otherwise it will shoot me at some point... :)

PeeBeds

PeeBeds

I Wax My Legs

• VIP
  • 2,852 posts

Blowing up vehicles all over the map has nothing to do with "respect all players". If i can't get it i will shoot it otherwise it will shoot me at some point... :)

I think it was the comment about his mother that was probably the issue.

Another thing to note is that a player who is reported will never get to find out who reported him. We NEVER divulge information about who reported or specifics on the reasons. The only people who can see the player report threads are the one writing the report, and the admin team. Dont ever be afraid of the repercussions should you wish to report someone

• RichH likes this

vineuk

vineuk
  • Forum Members
  • 99 posts

Yer it was the mother comment TBH. But on a positive note considering there Polish and English isn't there native language. I think it was a well construed sentence.  People can play the game any way they wish to get enjoyment from it. But what they shouldn't be allowed to do is get enjoyment at the expense of others enjoyment. Some people clearly only play to be ???? to other people and the response from that other player is there Enjoyment. "how much can we annoy a person" before they rage quite or leave the server attitude is wrong and should NOT be part of any muti player game. 

I've always said the one thing that online gaming need is the one thing that normally ruins a person FUN, People. Personally I blame it on peoples idea's on parenting in the modern age. It's so much easier to shut there kid in there room with a console or computer and let them do as they like, over spending time with them and teaching them the correct way to behave and respect others. So in a way you can't blame half the youth now a days as they have been taught no different by the ones whose responsibility it is to teach them social skills and what is or isn't right. Shame those lessons seems to be left to the local authorities or police in modern days. 

Samsonite

Samsonite
  • Forum Members
  • 419 posts

Thanks Admins! I don't mind trash talk but abuse is pointless and racism has no place in any forum. 

• PeeBeds likes this

Echoplex

Echoplex
  • VIP
  • 5,714 posts

BAN THEM ALL!!!!!!!!

• Samsonite, Warped and Crizyz like this

#CCGRP

Posted Image

rvdierri

rvdierri
  • Forum Members
  • 101 posts
The '.... Your mom..." thing is so lame that for me is an embarassment to the person that uses that. Same for any racist comments. Maybe not a ban but public listing would be more fitting. But maybe im just to old to understand.
  • vineuk likes this

Warped

Warped
  • Admins
  • 1,548 posts

List them and then getting on "the list" would be a point of pride for these idiots. The minority of the people who abuse side chat make the game less fun for the rest of us. If there was a way to /turn off side or mute all text chat from someone then i wouldn't care cause i could ignore them. But it gets really frustrating when im actually trying to ask another player a question and side is filled with immature nonsense. 

The game is rated M for mature. So act like an adult when you play it.

I applaud the admins for cracking down on this, and although i normally let the side chat nonsense roll right off of me, ill probably start making player reports for the language cause im tired of it.

• vineuk and .#KimoSabbi like this

Kehan

Kehan
  • Donators
  • 392 posts

#yolo

6453c13e9eacf144bead143329460fd8.gif

• JonseAO likes this
Posted Image

Checkout my DayZ videos @ www.youtube.com/KehanGaming

AIRCAV

AIRCAV
  • Admins
  • 3,064 posts
On either survival grounds, balota buddies, or maybe trainwreck servers, there was a script that auto kicked / banned for profanity in side chat. Cut down on the admin workload.

JonseAO

JonseAO
  • VIP
  • 1,236 posts
Kehan I love you.

I nearly fell off my ride on grass cutting machine I was laughing so hard at your post :) that my friend is a class act, #Brilliant!

I'm known as the harsh admin, in all fairness I agree. If I see any of the above I will PERM BAN straight off the bat. It really is disgusting how some players speak to each other after following a Rodneys " How to be a internet idiot " on youtube. There will always be harsh comments in side chat, that's online gaming sadly.
Posted Image

Kehan

Kehan
  • Donators
  • 392 posts

Kehan I love you.

I nearly fell off my ride on grass cutting machine I was laughing so hard at your post :) that my friend is a class act, #Brilliant!

I'm known as the harsh admin, in all fairness I agree. If I see any of the above I will PERM BAN straight off the bat. It really is disgusting how some players speak to each other after following a Rodneys " How to be a internet idiot " on youtube. There will always be harsh comments in side chat, that's online gaming sadly.

Hahaha!  :D  :D

So stuff like this -> http://i.imgur.com/QWhIB2s.jpg

Is a bannable offence? Because I think that's a bit over the line.

Posted Image

Checkout my DayZ videos @ www.youtube.com/KehanGaming

1Account2RuleEmAll

1Account2RuleEmAll
  • Forum Members
  • 24 posts

so if i see someone is insulting pretty hard (like the guy on Kehans screenshot) i can make a screen myself and report him and then it gets taken care of ?

Försti

Försti
  • Forum Members
  • 75 posts

I somewhat enjoy the chat flame wars, its always fun to see what kind of insults people come up with, most of them aren't that original but some are just hilarious, even when the flame is directed at me i just cant help but get a smile on my face.

Also i like hunting players and if someone is a total dick in the side chat he might just be my next target, its much more rewarding to hunt someone like that over some innocent noobs. The most fun hunting targets are however the "kings" of the server, the biggest group that thinks they are untouchable, they usually quit the server after throwing out silly insults like "nerd", "hacker" or the best one "noob". they just got rekt by a noob. HAH!

Anyone else here that likes the heat?

PeeBeds

PeeBeds

I Wax My Legs

• VIP
  • 2,852 posts

so if i see someone is insulting pretty hard (like the guy on Kehans screenshot) i can make a screen myself and report him and then it gets taken care of ?

If you see something that you find offensive, screen it and let us know...we will take action that we deem appropriate.

This doesnt mean that just because someone has called you a name they will automatically get banned....this is afterall "the internet"...however, if we believe the insult to be serious enough, we will take action.

• Kehan and wu bastard like this

VinZe

VinZe
  • Forum Members
  • 35 posts

Sometimes it does goes bit too far, but mostly it tends to be some good banter.

4h5tg3.png

Click on the signature for My Youtube channel = lots of killing.

BarryBlack

BarryBlack
  • Forum Members
  • 201 posts

Probably the wrong thread to make a suggestion in, but, maybe force people to read the rules via the launcher and actually hit a "i accept" button or something. I mean, the launcher already displays html, so might as well have the rules there?

Go back to the shore freshspawn and supply me with more weapons.

barryblack.jpg

Warped

Warped
  • Admins
  • 1,548 posts

There is nothing in CCG's rules that are not either common sense or on 99% of all the other servers out there. People who brake rules don't do it out of ignorance, they do it out of stupidity and immaturity. 

To be honest, since the admins have been cracking down harder it HAS gotten much better. Word is out, and the kids coming off of school to play are getting the memo. 

• PeeBeds likes this

BarryBlack

BarryBlack
  • Forum Members
  • 201 posts

You'd be surprised how little common sense people have if you'd have been running servers for as long as i have *sighs*

• duckyofdeath123 likes this

Go back to the shore freshspawn and supply me with more weapons.

barryblack.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users