Welcome to Custom Combat Gaming
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox =CCG= Shoutbox - Please do not use the shoutbox to ask for assistance with our services.

@  Matt76 : (22 April 2017 - 09:50 PM)

Halo spawns :) http://customcombatg...ost-apex/page-8

@  TheLag : (22 April 2017 - 05:48 PM)

Google image search is a bloody nonsense! Look up for "top Russian actors". Donald Trump isn't far far from the top of the list :D

@  Joní : (22 April 2017 - 01:12 AM)

Base raiding is in the works but it isnt something we can just drop in, its needs alot of testing and thought, as you lots can be fuckers at times. and we have to protect you from ya selfs ;-) LOL

@  Tokenl3roken : (22 April 2017 - 12:43 AM)

I would like to thanks the CCG team for finally giving exile some love! we have missed you welcome back! joni this building update looks sweet! still waiting for base raiding!

@  Matt76 : (21 April 2017 - 10:47 PM)

It's a static object ! :(

@  TheBigTom : (21 April 2017 - 09:21 PM)

@Matt76 do you will add this aircraft carrier
to wasteland vehicle store?? :D

@  Joní : (21 April 2017 - 08:09 PM)

EXILE UPDATES PLEASE READ CAREFULLY http://customcombatg...e-log/?p=151394 . Any comments please put them in the correct section of the forums.

@  Matt76 : (21 April 2017 - 07:16 PM)

niiiiice http://puu.sh/vrL8D/7f871f57a4.jpg

@  Blucas : (21 April 2017 - 07:00 PM)

@TheBigTom =CCG= Shoutbox - Please do not use the shoutbox to ask for assistance with our services.

@  Matt76 : (21 April 2017 - 06:47 PM)

dealt with via unban requests on the forum.

@  TheBigTom : (21 April 2017 - 06:34 PM)

My friend legacy got banned for no reason, he want to talk why he get banned

@  Blucas : (21 April 2017 - 06:30 PM)

@TheBigTom We are in teamspeak, if you join and wait in the help channels we'll drag you down :)

@  TheBigTom : (21 April 2017 - 06:23 PM)

Hello can someone of Wasteland admin come on Teamspeak?? :)

@  Barney626 : (21 April 2017 - 01:14 AM)

All arma DLC's have fairly hefty discounts on atm. Be sure to get any you don't have. http://store.steampo....com/sale/arma/

@  AIRCAV : (21 April 2017 - 12:11 AM)

Please remember that jumping into TS is the best way to get help with servers. We had a server get hung up last night for an hour, 2 admins in TS, and noone let us know...

@  Matt76 : (18 April 2017 - 04:45 PM)

jump on TS then but also tell them which US server

@  Matt76 : (18 April 2017 - 04:45 PM)

=CCG= Shoutbox - Please do not use the shoutbox to ask for assistance with our services.

@  maman : (18 April 2017 - 04:24 PM)

US server seems to have issues

@  Honest Jon : (18 April 2017 - 12:28 AM)

#trolling ;)

@  Honest Jon : (18 April 2017 - 12:27 AM)

So you won't even look at my vid :)

Photo

CCG Exile Player CP ~ We need your help.

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

Ghosttown

Ghosttown
  • Forum Members
  • 58 posts

So I do not know if this is a bug on my end or not,

Everytime I got to access the CP it makes me login through steam which is fine.

BUT it like resets my previous login so everytime I want to login I must authorize it through steam and go through the whole code crap.

I have been on many websites and apps that I login through steam and I have never had to authorize the login every single time.

oLc92bM.png

Yes I understand that this stage is part of steam and a security step.

But the CP is the only website where I had to authorize the login everytime. I hope I am making sense? lol

Edited by Ghosttown, 26 January 2016 - 11:27 PM.

Redi

Redi

Shitbaggery Jedi

• Head Admins
  • 4,776 posts

So I do not know if this is a bug on my end or not,

Everytime I got to access the CP it makes me login through steam which is fine.
BUT it like resets my previous login so everytime I want to login I must authorize it through steam and go through the whole code crap.

I have been on many websites and apps that I login through steam and I have never had to authorize the login every single time.

oLc92bM.png

Yes I understand that this stage is part of steam and a security step.
But the CP is the only website where I had to authorize the login everytime. I hope I am making sense? lol

I havent found this personally and its the 1st time ive heard of this so at this stage i can only think its maybe something with your browser?

We'll see if we have any other reports.

Kind regards

Redi

4ki4VzL.png

PUNISHER IS FASTER THAN ME

NO SUPPORT VIA PM UNLESS OFFERED

#CCGRP

Ghosttown

Ghosttown
  • Forum Members
  • 58 posts

I havent found this personally and its the 1st time ive heard of this so at this stage i can only think its maybe something with your browser?

We'll see if we have any other reports.

I have a feeling it's on my end, just wanted to check beforehand :)

Thanks for the reply

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

Yilmas

Yilmas
  • Forum Members
  • 19 posts

Some times I've noticed that I or my friends are unable to logon the DevServer while using this app. As if the game thinks we've logged on the server twice.

The server kicks us with a "Public Restric....", cant remember the number though, will try and see if I can force the error when I get back home.

Edit 1: Cant spell... -.-

Edited by Yilmas, 29 January 2016 - 03:47 PM.

Best Regards,

Yilmas - Founder of [UB] Unknown Borders

Ghosttown

Ghosttown
  • Forum Members
  • 58 posts

Some times I've noticed that I or my friends are unable to logon the DevServer while using this app. As if the game thinks we've logged on the server twice.
The server kicks us with a "Public Restric....", cant remember the number though, will try and see if I can force the error when I get back home.

Edit 1: Cant spell... -.-

That has nothing to do with the app.

That's a random kick people get.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

Mortis 1 8 7

Mortis 1 8 7
  • Forum Members
  • 21 posts

Really like this feature, and I have just 4 questions.

1. Any ETA for the "Maintain Base" option?

2. Would it be possible to display all bases that you have the "Can build" rights?

3. Would it be possible to have the "last active" location (for example Exile Cherno US) active when you logon or add the option to select your default location?

4. Will there be the ability to change the flag ingame? Or will it be just available for new bases?

It is really handy, using it almost daily.

Edited by Mortis 1 8 7, 25 February 2016 - 01:36 PM.

Matt76

Matt76

Wasteland Guru

• Owners
  • 7,112 posts

please note a short cut to the exile player portal can be found along the top of our forums now. 

3945df09e4.jpg

b_560_95_1.png

No PMs unless I know you or have asked you, I will not read them.

Rustrage

Rustrage
  • Validating
  • 2 posts

I don't get the map on any of mine? Any ideas how to fix that?

Rustrage

Rustrage
  • Validating
  • 2 posts

Scrap that, they've appeared now! :) Loving it though

chasEE

chasEE
  • Forum Members
  • 5 posts

There is no Exile Tanoa server on it. Could you update it?

Classed

Classed
  • Forum Members
  • 241 posts
I'm liking the CCG Exile Player CP right now and I'd like to make a suggestion for it if it could have a slight update for Subscribers. Could you make the map show the coordinates or the actual ingame map of where your vehicles are, its kind of hard locating your vehicles in one spot if youve left it in for example, a massive forest and you want to find it quick instead of the marker just showing it with the blip. I just had the idea it'd probably help more if it gave more a real "find my lost vehicle" aspect like as if you had actual GPS for your vehicles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Classed

Classed
  • Forum Members
  • 241 posts
Also it possible to have the option to maintain bases which aren't yours (you didn't place the territory flag) but your friend added you on the territory. I'd be nice to able to maintain on the CP like that too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Scottybam likes this

Zantiago

Zantiago
  • Forum Members
  • 11 posts

So Tanoa has been added which is fantastic.
But it doesn't show player bases or vehicles which is kinda sad.

Other than that, the portal is fantastic and I love it. :)

Fluffeh Panda

Fluffeh Panda
  • Forum Members
  • 4 posts

This + DayzDB = OP

Scottybam

Scottybam
  • Forum Members
  • 1 posts

Not been able to get it to work on Chrome, maybe it's just me.

Also, +1 to the managing bases that I didn't create - That'd be really great to be able to do.

Toro-

Toro-
  • Forum Members
  • 386 posts
Suggestion for the cp: Allow family / territory members to see the base info

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users