Welcome to Custom Combat Gaming
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox =CCG= Shoutbox - Please do not use the shoutbox to ask for assistance with our services.

@  Blucas : (17 January 2017 - 09:47 PM)

@owen74 http://customcombatg...antly-crashing/

@  owen74 : (17 January 2017 - 09:42 PM)

2 days now of US server issues.. *Grumbles*

@  Warped : (16 January 2017 - 05:02 AM)

http://aggro-gator.c...dotcom87308.jpg

@  Matt76 : (15 January 2017 - 06:11 PM)

a number of wasteland changes today http://customcombatg...ost-apex/page-5

@  Rainbow Dash : (15 January 2017 - 10:25 AM)

@Warped stop giving people those advices. Bought 10 dollar package playtime went from 2h a day to 14h. 11/10 would never sleep again.

@  AIRCAV : (14 January 2017 - 11:43 PM)

Noodles - if you can get some buddies together (or find fellow subscriber-buddies), the 5 person clan rates drop the cost per person per month significantly.

@  Warped : (14 January 2017 - 11:11 PM)

@Ilikenoodles Easy fix. Play more. :ph34r:

@  Ilikenoodles : (14 January 2017 - 10:52 PM)

I would subscribe if it was a little cheaper Cant justify 10 pcm I dont play enough :(

@  Ilikenoodles : (14 January 2017 - 10:47 PM)

Waited ages to download game cant get a damn slot *grumble grumble*

@  Ilikenoodles : (14 January 2017 - 08:51 PM)

Thanks mat

@  Matt76 : (14 January 2017 - 07:32 PM)

to play on Tanoa you will need the Apex DLC but the rest you can play with the base version

@  Ilikenoodles : (14 January 2017 - 07:07 PM)

Sup homies do I need arma 3 expansions to play on the ccg servers or just the base game?

@  Joní : (14 January 2017 - 12:58 PM)

WOW has comsumed me... Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!

@  Rainbow Dash : (13 January 2017 - 02:05 PM)

@Aircav, thanks for making them more clear.

@  AIRCAV : (13 January 2017 - 04:36 AM)

Exile flag rules updated: http://customcombatg...rules/?p=104674

@  Matt76 : (12 January 2017 - 09:50 PM)

new gun store added to Tanoa Wasteland http://customcombatg...ost-apex/page-5

@  Warped : (11 January 2017 - 10:11 PM)

Not gonna lie, was hoping to see the old school Camels, but still very nice :D

@  Redi : (11 January 2017 - 09:19 PM)

Nice Matt

@  Matt76 : (11 January 2017 - 08:27 PM)

fancy a fixed wing dogfight in arma 3? well check the wasteland change logs out :) http://customcombatg...ost-apex/page-5

@  Redi : (11 January 2017 - 07:32 PM)

It's ok it's just for something of this level of discussion it's better to use a thread rather than the shoutbox

Photo

Tolerated Language On Our Servers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Echoplex

Echoplex
  • VIP
  • 5,714 posts

It seems lately that a lot of players think that they can say whatever they want on our servers because this is the internet and there's no one to stop you from being a keyboard warrior.

Let's make a few things clear. The rules state and i quote "Respect players and admins at all times (this includes toxic language and racism)", but it seems for the most part that the respecting players part is ignored completely so I want to give players a few examples of the kind of language we will not tolerate.

Examples of what is not tolerated:

Get cancer

Go hang yourself

I hope your family dies of cancer / or fire

Nig*er

Nig*a

Nazi 

Dirty Jew / Kike

I raped you mum / sister / brother

KKK

These are just a few examples of the kind of things we are seeing day in and day out and no matter how many times we warn or even ban players, the message doesn't seem to be getting across.

You are playing a game. When you are playing a game the aim is to have fun. Should you die, deal with it or take a break. Mouthing off a bunch of vile comments to someone while hiding behind your keyboard is not the way to behave and will be punished severely. 

No excuses that it was your brother, sister, mum, dad or friend will be accepted.

Regards

• Michael, PeeBeds, Manwiththeface and 13 others like this

#CCGRP

Posted Image

Afterlife

Afterlife
  • Banned
  • 17 posts

I vote that add "autism" on that list

• Konc and Hans_UK like this

b_560x95.png

Omit

Omit
  • Forum Members
  • 480 posts
What is the line to respect players though? Obviously saying "I hope you die a horrible death" is too much, but things like telling somebody hes a Nazi is nothing worse than telling somebody hes an asshole (in my opinion).

I think there should only be consequences for hate-speech. I.e telling somebody to get cancer, slit his wrists, or things along that line. IMO kicking, or even banning people for saying nazi, dirty jew, cunt etc is a little too much towards babysitting. Honestly, who gets offended by the words nazi, dirty jew, idiot, cunt, twat, etc?

I hope I understood the post wrong, and consequences will still be limited to hate-speech only. In my eyes toxic behaviour is just part of the internet, half of the fun I have with arma includes reading the chat afterall :P

But well in the end rules are rules even if I disagree with them :/
  • Hedgehog and Baki-Pasher (ISIS hunter) like this

This is a signature, and you're wasting your time reading this.

PeeBeds

PeeBeds

I Wax My Legs

• VIP
  • 2,852 posts

With respect Omit, this isnt a discussion.

This is the thoughts of CCG and its owners/admin team and as such, (as stated in the rules) our decision is final.

• Konc and Samsonite like this

Oh hai....theres a SEARCH function....I wonder what it does!

Redi

Redi

Shitbaggery Jedi

• Head Admins
  • 4,661 posts

14:55:31 | Blacklist | EpochOverwatch1 | Kristian (Info removed) was kick for: Admin Ban (We dont tolerate racisim)

• PeeBeds, Manwiththeface, Konc and 3 others like this

Kind regards

Redi

4ki4VzL.png

PUNISHER IS FASTER THAN ME

NO SUPPORT VIA PM UNLESS OFFERED

#CCGRP

Goat Herder Abdul

Goat Herder Abdul
  • Forum Members
  • 743 posts

Bump, players should read this.