Welcome to Custom Combat Gaming
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox =CCG= Shoutbox - Please do not use the shoutbox to ask for assistance with our services.

@  Matt76 : (10 December 2017 - 08:09 AM)

Dwarden did say it wasn't 100% fixed so it doesn't surprise me some oddities still exist

@  TheLag : (10 December 2017 - 04:14 AM)

After reinstalling BE it works for me no matter what. CGG Launcher, in game browser,
anything.

@  andi : (09 December 2017 - 11:30 PM)

I've joined the server via the default arma 3 launcher instead a3launcher and it worked.

@  Matt76 : (09 December 2017 - 10:29 PM)

Try following Aircavs signature instructions on how to re install BE

@  Major_lag : (09 December 2017 - 08:25 PM)

Are you getting kicked for ping? I thought the BE thing was fixed.

@  andi : (09 December 2017 - 06:46 PM)

Can i say fuck bohemia ? Trying to play on tanoa and got kicked for the 6th time in the last 15 minutes. amazing

@  TheLag : (09 December 2017 - 08:35 AM)

Any NiceHack victims here?

@  Matt76 : (08 December 2017 - 07:18 AM)

I've seen some videos and it looks shocking!

@  Major_lag : (08 December 2017 - 02:22 AM)

Another fire in California, had to evacuate my house Monday at midnight for 2 days. Just now getting power back and I've set everything back up for some well needed arma. My place went unhurt but others weren't so lucky. https://imgur.com/a/wTlMx

@  TheLag : (08 December 2017 - 12:34 AM)

Finally!

@  Matt76 : (07 December 2017 - 08:45 PM)

nice to see both servers full again ! :)

@  Matt76 : (06 December 2017 - 06:18 PM)

1.80 hot fix out, lets hope the BE kicks are now fixed

@  TheLag : (06 December 2017 - 01:01 AM)

Oh yeah, happened to me last night. Hitting a guy blew up my jeep :|

@  x2dezjohn : (05 December 2017 - 10:37 PM)

I like this the most with the patch https://gyazo.com/b5...48f50ffc30975b7

@  Arppa : (05 December 2017 - 05:12 PM)

just gotta love how BI always ends up fucking up everything with their "updates"

@  Matt76 : (05 December 2017 - 04:52 PM)

Sometime this week ffs https://dev.arma3.co...st/sitrep-00207

@  Matt76 : (05 December 2017 - 07:45 AM)

Let's hope something happens today

@  Matt76 : (04 December 2017 - 04:45 PM)

Dwarden has replied to me that it's still work in progress I'm afraid peeps

@  Matt76 : (04 December 2017 - 07:48 AM)

Let's hope we see a patch drop today folks

@  AIRCAV : (04 December 2017 - 01:08 AM)

Yes, A3 launcher is currently borked.

Photo

New Launcher Issues

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

Brubola

Brubola
  • Forum Members
  • 9 posts

It takes 3 attempts to connect "CCG - Exile Mod - Chernarus" server every time.

1st launch: arma 3 starts, connecting..., i get the message "no entry bin/config.bin/cfgweapons/iteminfo.scope", then loading map... and game crashes to windows with application error message "The instruction at '0x000000000139FD77' referenced memory at '0x0000000000000052'. The memory could not be 'read'.  Click on OK to terminate the program"

2nd launch: arma 3 starts and i get the message "Can't connect to server", then i'm in main menu.

3rd launch is from Arma 3 main menu, i'm search for "CCG - Exile Mod - Chernarus" server in browser and finally get in the game.

I've tried reinstall CCG launcher. Arma 3 is updated. All mods are updated and verified. I do not have any problems connecing different exile servers from the vanilla Arma 3 launcher. I've tried to turn arma startup options (no logs, no splash, no pause) on and off.

Brubola

Brubola
  • Forum Members
  • 9 posts

i found a trick on youtube to prevent memory read error - press ESC while arma is starting to get to the main menu and then connect to ccg server using in-game server browser. Now i'm getting described error less then before, but still get it sometimes.

Brubola

Brubola
  • Forum Members
  • 9 posts

Sometimes (approximately 1 of 4 connects) i am spawning outside of the map on a green hill or something, and i can't do nothing, i hear sound of nature, i see typings on the left bottom of a screen when somebody kiils someone, ESC does not work, so i am forced to hit ALT+F4 to close arma.

noobcakes33

noobcakes33
  • Forum Members
  • 1 posts

When ever I try and download mods for the launcher i verify it and it doesn't verify i keep clicking it over and over it still just doesn't verify? What do I do?

• noobcakes33 likes this

x2dezjohn

x2dezjohn
  • Admins
  • 1,266 posts

Delete mod then redownload.

AIRCAV

AIRCAV
  • Admins
  • 3,031 posts
...after crying a little, if you have dsl.

Yolo Medic

Yolo Medic
  • Forum Members
  • 57 posts

The second I try to open the program, this pops up

https://gyazo.com/b9...ea40bdabb4bfe25

I've tried reinstalling it 3 times. 

x2dezjohn

x2dezjohn
  • Admins
  • 1,266 posts

http://support.launc...vered-from-halp

Ja benz

Ja benz
  • Forum Members
  • 2 posts

when i open the ccg launcher is doesn't open it says that it cant find the problem i tried reinstalling it but it doesn't open 

KiarLV

KiarLV
  • Forum Members
  • 4 posts

When i am trying to start up Launcher it shows me error there was an error that could not be recovered from.

• LunchBoxxXD likes this

LunchBoxxXD

LunchBoxxXD
  • Forum Members
  • 1 posts

Hey Guys, 

I've been playing CCG a fair bit recently after a  break, However Now when I try to open the launcher I get an error which reads: There was an Error which could not be recovered from. and no other options.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the launcher and this hasn't solved anything, Also interestingly I just bought Arma3 for my brother and he went to install the launcher for the first time and he got the same error?

Can someone help? :(

Thanks

Edit: As Below, Go to your documents and Copy Arma 3 folder, Rename It to Arma - Other Profiles and Launch CCG, No Idea why this works but ye worked fine for both of us :) 

Edited by LunchBoxxXD, 17 September 2016 - 06:57 PM.

Karsinogins

Karsinogins
  • Forum Members
  • 1 posts

So, looks like it's looking for a folder in My Documents called "Arma 3 - Other Profiles" while the system-created folder in there is simply "Arma 3". If I make a copy of "Arma 3" and rename it to "Arma 3 - Other Profiles", A3 Launcher successfully starts up.

I tried this and it worked for me. Hope everyone can get it to work too.

So, looks like it's looking for a folder in My Documents called "Arma 3 - Other Profiles" while the system-created folder in there is simply "Arma 3". If I make a copy of "Arma 3" and rename it to "Arma 3 - Other Profiles", A3 Launcher successfully starts up.

• LunchBoxxXD likes this

AIRCAV

AIRCAV
  • Admins
  • 3,031 posts
Check johns link above.

Yolo Medic

Yolo Medic
  • Forum Members
  • 57 posts

Check johns link above.

Fix doesn't work for me.

AIRCAV

AIRCAV
  • Admins
  • 3,031 posts

Uninstall.

Delete the folder here

%userprofile%\AppData\Local\CCGLauncher\

Reinstall, see if that helps.

Yolo Medic

Yolo Medic
  • Forum Members
  • 57 posts

Uninstall.

Delete the folder here

%userprofile%\AppData\Local\CCGLauncher\

Reinstall, see if that helps.

That worked, thanks!

Edited by Yolo Medic, 17 September 2016 - 07:16 PM.

AIRCAV

AIRCAV
  • Admins
  • 3,031 posts
My pleasure.

Poseidon907

Poseidon907
  • Forum Members
  • 1 posts

I just downloaded the ccglauncher and downloaded all the mods and just tried to go to server and it says "Downloading Missions please wait..." then a split second after that it says "Error there was an error the could not be recovered from." and then once I click okay it justt exits the launcher

Edited by Poseidon907, 25 September 2016 - 01:11 AM.

Snipetrocity

Snipetrocity
  • Forum Members
  • 3 posts

i install the ccglauncher. Then i pic a server out call,  ccg - frankies Tanoa US - exile MOd (dev). I load up, then something pop up saying " this server is using battleye anti-cheat. to connect you will need to agree to the battleye license. So i move my mouse to click agree and nothing happens. i wait about 5 mints and still stuck on that screen. at the bottom saying Connection... i try it 2 to 5 times reloading the game. it will not let me click anything so i have to ctrl+alt delete my way out.

Lavaislame

Lavaislame
  • Forum Members
  • 1 posts

I keep getting a Error it says "Error gettings data,Please try again later" Any help guys?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users