Having trouble connecting to the Exile servers? Try the following:
- Trying to connect to one of the last 5 slots available? You won't be able to unless you are a subscriber. These slots are for subs only. You will get a kick message 'Kick for subscriber slot'
- Verify your mods in the launcher you are using. Do this by going to the 'Mods' tab. Find all relevant mods and press verify. TRY THIS SEVERAL TIMES!!! Ensure to close and re-open your launcher once the mods have verified.
- Verify your game via steam. Right click on the game in your steam library, go to properties, local files, 'Verify integrity of game cache'.
- Try using a different launcher: CCG Launcher or A3Launcher. You shouldn't have to re-download any mods if you make sure the mods path is the same.
- Use A3Launcher, go to 'settings', select and apply the latest Performance Build at the bottom.
- Check the folder path for your mods. Either Arma or the launcher does not like non-standard alphanumeric characters in the mods path (ie c:\Здравствуйте\Мир\mymods). If this is the case, you could simply move your mods to a folder like C:\mods
- Run Steam with admin rights (right click steam and choose 'Run As Administrator')
- Using a pirated copy of Arma? Don't be a dirty fucker. Buy a legit copy.
- Delete the game and all mods. Redownload everything. (Delete any files left behind in your c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3 and c:\Documents\Arma 3 and c:\Documents\Arma 3 - Other Profiles)
- Make sure your launcher is not installed in the same directory as your mods or Arma. (http://customcombatg...etes-your-mods/)
- Are you banned? If you are getting a ban number you have been banned.
- Is your ping to the server above 200 at any time? Our servers have a limit of 200 ping, even if you only spike above that for half a second you will be kicked.
- Are you trying to join a tanoa server without the Apex DLC?
- Stuck at the 'Ocean' loading screen? You may need to have your profile reset, contact an admin in teamspeak.
- Get into fetal position and cry.
Please complete EVERY step! It's usually the one people skip which fix their issue!
Edited by Barney626, 14 July 2017 - 06:22 PM.