Having trouble connecting to the Exile servers? Try the following:
- Trying to connect to one of the last 5 slots available? You won't be able to unless you are a subscriber. These slots are for subs only.
- Verify your mods in the launcher you are using. Do this by going to the 'Mods' tab. Find all relevant mods and press verify. TRY THIS SEVERAL TIMES!!!
- Verify your game via steam. Right click on the game in your steam library, go to properties, local files, 'Verify integrity of game cache'.
- Try using a different launcher: CCG Launcher or A3Launcher. You shouldn't have to re-download any mods if you make sure the mods path is the same.
- Use A3Launcher, go to 'settings', select and apply the latest Performance Build at the bottom.
- Check the folder path for your mods. Either Arma or the launcher does not like non-standard alphanumeric characters in the mods path (ie c:\Здравствуйте\Мир\mymods). If this is the case, you could simply move your mods to a folder like C:\mods
- Run Steam with admin rights (right click steam and choose 'Run As Administrator')
- Using a pirated copy of Arma? Don't be a dirty fucker. Buy a legit copy.
- Delete the game and all mods. Redownload everything. (Delete any files left behind in your c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3 and c:\Documents\Arma 3 and c:\Documents\Arma 3 - Other Profiles)
- Make sure your launcher is not installed in the same directory as your mods or Arma. (http://customcombatg...etes-your-mods/)
- Get into fetal position and cry.
Edited by x2dezjohn, 09 March 2017 - 08:05 AM.