Welcome to Custom Combat Gaming
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox =CCG= Shoutbox - Please do not use the shoutbox to ask for assistance with our services.

@  Matt76 : (21 October 2017 - 07:56 PM)

Anyone with loot spawn issue un sub the map on steam and re sub it

@  WDane : (20 October 2017 - 03:35 PM)

Redi's friday nights https://www.facebook...19255444837061/

@  Matt76 : (17 October 2017 - 08:08 PM)

got board http://customcombatg...st-apex/page-13

@  Joní : (14 October 2017 - 02:41 PM)

Bye bye

@  AIRCAV : (12 October 2017 - 01:08 AM)

@Matt76, thanks.

@  Barney626 : (10 October 2017 - 08:32 PM)

Exile Esseker mid trader has been updated to fix the old office trader location and give it all a lick of paint.

@  Matt76 : (10 October 2017 - 07:40 PM)

higher res vehicle and uniform textures on wasteland :) http://customcombatg...st-apex/page-12

@  Matt76 : (09 October 2017 - 08:16 PM)

hellooo Pee :)

@  Blucas : (09 October 2017 - 03:58 PM)

Peeeee :D

@  PeeBeds : (09 October 2017 - 01:42 PM)

Hi :D

@  Ralium : (08 October 2017 - 09:06 PM)

ok

@  Blucas : (08 October 2017 - 08:47 PM)

@Ralium TS is better to get a faster response, shoutbox is mainly for general discussions and isn't checked as often :)

@  Ralium : (08 October 2017 - 03:10 PM)

sorry for spam

@  Ralium : (08 October 2017 - 03:10 PM)

@Barney626

@  Ralium : (08 October 2017 - 03:08 PM)

@barney

@  Ralium : (08 October 2017 - 03:05 PM)

unlock my thread terminator used my account to make and appeal im not him

@  Ralium : (08 October 2017 - 03:04 PM)

Barney

@  maca134 : (07 October 2017 - 11:59 PM)

Exile Player Panel is back online!

@  Yolo Medic : (06 October 2017 - 10:26 PM)

k

@  DonLadi : (06 October 2017 - 06:43 PM)

All Good Joni thinks like that have to be done, better sooner than later ^^

Photo

New feature requests / Ideas

• Please log in to reply
712 replies to this topic

Barney626

Barney626

Saltier?

• Admins
  • 1,534 posts

-UAV terminal instead of GPS in VA as it is the same thing but allows all players to have access to UAV's if they die, get kicked or crash in the server and prevents the incompetence of noobs buying UAV's without knowing they needed the terminal.

Same point as above.

-Scatter mounted Anti Air/Heavy machine gun and other types of those devices in stratigec areas of the map like the hills near an airfield. (you'd usually find this in General stores i think)

Or yer know, you could go to a general store?

-Atleast some form of customisation for non CCG subs, some camouflages actually help in some circumstances.

Up to the owners but I doubt they would be for this. 

-If not night atleast fog or more weather to change the gameplay up abit.

Weather changes could be an option. 

-Spice up some missions

Like what?

-Prices are just ridiculously high for some vehicles, sometimes it makes it pointless buying any useful vehicles.

If you have an issue with a particular vehicle we can look at it but most vehicles are priced where they are for a reason. 

-Can't bring loadouts made previously in VA into the server even when things are compatible

This closes loopholes for people trying to glitch items in. 

A lot of your suggestions just seem to be complaining that things are hard and you want them to be easier... 

DanielNL

DanielNL
  • Forum Members
  • 365 posts

Also I'd like you to change one of these 2 things to increase chance of success on random cut:

1. make it possible to cut 2 wires to defuse

2. remove 2 wires from the bomb menu so there are less to cut wrong

Matt76

Matt76

Wasteland Guru

• Owners
  • 7,611 posts

hey matt is that some random girl on that vehicle store sign or sb. specific?

Ex girlfriends ;)

Also I'd like you to change one of these 2 things to increase chance of success on random cut:

1. make it possible to cut 2 wires to defuse

2. remove 2 wires from the bomb menu so there are less to cut wrong

no it would be too easy then, i mean i could but i would have to lower the reward ----- risk = reward 

• DanielNL likes this

b_560_95_1.png

No PMs unless I know you or have asked you, I will not read them.

Matt76

Matt76

Wasteland Guru

• Owners
  • 7,611 posts

A lot of your suggestions just seem to be complaining that things are hard and you want them to be easier... 

It's not hard now it's just harder than it was in previous months that's all. Its very easy to earn cash but you have to work for it now. 

b_560_95_1.png

Sane

Sane
  • Forum Members
  • 8 posts

Hey, 

I usually play wasteland alone so my suggestion is that you can lock onto targets while flying in the pilot seat using manual fire, for example Blackfoot.

There is a mod for this, but that's a no go, so I'm wondering if it could be done without and added.

Thanks

S3NT1N3L

S3NT1N3L
  • Forum Members
  • 8 posts

It's not hard now it's just harder than it was in previous months that's all. Its very easy to earn cash but you have to work for it now. 

Sorry it takes me a while to find the time to get back to this site, one question i have for you is what happens if in the future it gets too hard to the point where people are more busy fighting team mates over resources like mission rewards or freshly purchased expensive vehicles than shooting and fighting the other enemy teams?

I witnessed this twice on this server, one recently and the other back in tanoa.

In tanoa i bought one of those F22 black hawk jets or whatever its name is to act as aerial support for 2 territories and got some kills with some bomb drops and missile shots and stuff and i went to land for refuel and restock and some team mates went past me with a tank and exited it and went in the shop then left it without buying anything and saw that i was repairing my jet and they shot me in the head and went in the jet. I blew them up with that allahu akbar explosive button as payback for stealing my shit and that was the end of it. No admins online at the time.

The other time was on stratis when you introduced the Malden Map for this mod and I was moving around with a group of people as we had to quickly siege a cap point and one of the guys around me saw that another guy got a tank and shot all of the people including me that wasn't with him and his group stole the tank and ran off with it.

Now this doesn't just mean it was just rare incidents, i suspect the amount of times i keep seeing friendly fire on the killfeed is mainly that very reason. And how i know this is because the other person who got killed rages in the chat everytime so it obviously isn't isolated incidents. 

So to rephrase my question again, what happens if it gets too hard to the point where anarchy is the norm? One thing that irritates me the most in this mod isn't the money discussed previously or the spawns but the anarchy inside our teams..

You might not take my word for what i've seen but trust me this problem is very real.

Matt76

Matt76

Wasteland Guru

• Owners
  • 7,611 posts
I know it is as we have a rather large bans list for idiots, but this is not a new problem.

If it gets to hard then I've messed up again but like I say I feel we are at a good point now and it's fairly balanced in general.

b_560_95_1.png

Matt76

Matt76

Wasteland Guru

• Owners
  • 7,611 posts

Hey, 

I usually play wasteland alone so my suggestion is that you can lock onto targets while flying in the pilot seat using manual fire, for example Blackfoot.
There is a mod for this, but that's a no go, so I'm wondering if it could be done without and added.

Thanks

Not 100% sure what you mean, which Mod is it?

b_560_95_1.png

Barney626

Barney626

Saltier?

• Admins
  • 1,534 posts

Sorry it takes me a while to find the time to get back to this site, one question i have for you is what happens if in the future it gets too hard to the point where people are more busy fighting team mates over resources like mission rewards or freshly purchased expensive vehicles than shooting and fighting the other enemy teams?

I witnessed this twice on this server, one recently and the other back in tanoa.

In tanoa i bought one of those F22 black hawk jets or whatever its name is to act as aerial support for 2 territories and got some kills with some bomb drops and missile shots and stuff and i went to land for refuel and restock and some team mates went past me with a tank and exited it and went in the shop then left it without buying anything and saw that i was repairing my jet and they shot me in the head and went in the jet. I blew them up with that allahu akbar explosive button as payback for stealing my shit and that was the end of it. No admins online at the time.

The other time was on stratis when you introduced the Malden Map for this mod and I was moving around with a group of people as we had to quickly siege a cap point and one of the guys around me saw that another guy got a tank and shot all of the people including me that wasn't with him and his group stole the tank and ran off with it.

Now this doesn't just mean it was just rare incidents, i suspect the amount of times i keep seeing friendly fire on the killfeed is mainly that very reason. And how i know this is because the other person who got killed rages in the chat everytime so it obviously isn't isolated incidents. 

So to rephrase my question again, what happens if it gets too hard to the point where anarchy is the norm? One thing that irritates me the most in this mod isn't the money discussed previously or the spawns but the anarchy inside our teams..

You might not take my word for what i've seen but trust me this problem is very real.

The only thing that can really fix this is adjusting the automatic punishment system for teamkills. We simply do not have the man power to have admins on 24/7. 

Our main limitation for that kind of change is what is and what isn't possible in arma. Plus the more complex the system, the more loopholes it will create. 

• S3NT1N3L likes this

Sane

Sane
  • Forum Members
  • 8 posts

Not 100% sure what you mean, which Mod is it?

Hey again,

what I mean is: If you are flying the Blackfoot solo and you are in the pilot seat, you can use all weaponry, but you can't lock onto the targets with them. 

If you are in the gunner seat, yes you can take controls and use all weaponry and lock to targets with them, but you can't use flares at all so which makes it kinda useless. Also if u are flying the AA+Bombs Blackfoot you can't use the bombs in the gunner seat. 

So with this mod you can lock onto targets with manual fire while being in the pilot seat.

The mod: http://www.armaholic...ge.php?id=21428

Thanks

Edit: Maybe it would be better/easier to have different types of Falcon UAV types. Also please change the 6.5mm machine gun to 20mm HE since it's impossible to get any kills with the machine gun without getting shot down. You can shoot the Falcon UAV down with assault rifle with 10 shots to the hull (it's really fragile).

Edited by Sane, 20 October 2017 - 07:02 PM.

• Matt76 likes this

TheBigTom

TheBigTom
  • Forum Members
  • 104 posts

Next Xian variations like:
Ground(AT) sup. version: 8x(6x) skajpel + Skyfire     

Air-Ground version:  Skyfire or tratnyr  + 2x Sahr-3                                      

Infantry cleaner: 2x tratnyr HE 2x tratnyr AP

Good or bad idea?? 

You know 150k for Xian who has only 2 AT guided missiles is too much, I dont care about price for it 200k should be a limit for Xians.

Xian is hard to fly and I know only few players who know how to fly and how to use it well so there is no reason for this price to be as high as 150k now? 75k for rearm. (this rearm price is ok "who want fun ►$"

andi

andi
  • Forum Members
  • 22 posts

Ok, so it is like a week or maybe more since some pawnee features were removed. For me, the game didn't crash anymore and i didn't see anyone crashing. 

Maybe now you could add some features back, especially the alarm system, and test it for a week.

• Matt76 likes this

Matt76

Matt76

Wasteland Guru

• Owners
  • 7,611 posts

Ok, so it is like a week or maybe more since some pawnee features were removed. For me, the game didn't crash anymore and i didn't see anyone crashing. 

Maybe now you could add some features back, especially the alarm system, and test it for a week.

The alarm went back in earlier, lets see how it goes 

b_560_95_1.png

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users