Welcome to Custom Combat Gaming
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox =CCG= Shoutbox - Please do not use the shoutbox to ask for assistance with our services.

@  Matt76 : (17 October 2017 - 08:08 PM)

got board http://customcombatg...st-apex/page-13

@  Joní : (14 October 2017 - 02:41 PM)

Bye bye

@  AIRCAV : (12 October 2017 - 01:08 AM)

@Matt76, thanks.

@  Barney626 : (10 October 2017 - 08:32 PM)

Exile Esseker mid trader has been updated to fix the old office trader location and give it all a lick of paint.

@  Matt76 : (10 October 2017 - 07:40 PM)

higher res vehicle and uniform textures on wasteland :) http://customcombatg...st-apex/page-12

@  Matt76 : (09 October 2017 - 08:16 PM)

hellooo Pee :)

@  Blucas : (09 October 2017 - 03:58 PM)

Peeeee :D

@  PeeBeds : (09 October 2017 - 01:42 PM)

Hi :D

@  Ralium : (08 October 2017 - 09:06 PM)

ok

@  Blucas : (08 October 2017 - 08:47 PM)

@Ralium TS is better to get a faster response, shoutbox is mainly for general discussions and isn't checked as often :)

@  Ralium : (08 October 2017 - 03:10 PM)

sorry for spam

@  Ralium : (08 October 2017 - 03:10 PM)

@Barney626

@  Ralium : (08 October 2017 - 03:08 PM)

@barney

@  Ralium : (08 October 2017 - 03:05 PM)

unlock my thread terminator used my account to make and appeal im not him

@  Ralium : (08 October 2017 - 03:04 PM)

Barney

@  maca134 : (07 October 2017 - 11:59 PM)

Exile Player Panel is back online!

@  Yolo Medic : (06 October 2017 - 10:26 PM)

k

@  DonLadi : (06 October 2017 - 06:43 PM)

All Good Joni thinks like that have to be done, better sooner than later ^^

@  Joní : (06 October 2017 - 06:28 PM)

Sorry about the recent downtime on the forums. Back-end maintenance was being done.

@  Matt76 : (01 October 2017 - 10:33 PM)

could do with some thoughts around purchasing vehicles in wasteland http://customcombatg...-34#entry154861

Photo

Weapons On Back Reveal Position

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

SoloPopo

SoloPopo
  • Forum Members
  • 30 posts

I've noticed while playing on Frankie's Tanoa US that some weapons are placed very high on player's backs. Things like shovels, sledge hammers, and sniper rifles stick so high above player's heads that they are likely to give away their position. Some items I will deliberately avoid because of the fear of being recognized more quickly. I'm not sure if this can be fixed, but I thought it was worth mentioning. Below I've linked a few images showing what I mean. 

https://imgur.com/a/TUnGa

Edited by SoloPopo, 23 December 2016 - 06:50 PM.

Tennents

Tennents
  • Forum Members
  • 4 posts

I'm 99 percent sure this is an ARMA game thing which cant be fixed by scripts. I think it just has to be taken as a consequence of deciding to use this weapons system.

Classed

Classed
  • Forum Members
  • 241 posts
Put that shit in your bagpack or don't carry it. Simple (Shovels, Sledge's and Axes can be stored in bagpacks and brought out when needed)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warped

Warped
  • Admins
  • 1,541 posts

Its a big ass gun, of course its going to stick up over your shoulder.

My solutions, carry your gun rather than put it on your back, crouch lower when moving, or just use a pistol 100% of the time. No one will see that poking up from your back.

SoloPopo

SoloPopo
  • Forum Members
  • 30 posts

Its a big ass gun, of course its going to stick up over your shoulder.

My solutions, carry your gun rather than put it on your back, crouch lower when moving, or just use a pistol 100% of the time. No one will see that poking up from your back.

I get that, but it seems like the placement is a little higher than it would be if a person were actually to carry these things on their backs. It actually looks a little silly just how high they point up. I don't mean to seek assistance, although I do appreciate it. I just mean to bring it to light in the off chance anyone cares enough to try to change it. It's pretty minor after all. I hold big weapons in my hands when I dont want them sticking up, and I don't carry back items as loot in popular areas. Ghillie suits get the job done as well. 

I'm 99 percent sure this is an ARMA game thing which cant be fixed by scripts. I think it just has to be taken as a consequence of deciding to use this weapons system.

I was worried about that :/

Edited by SoloPopo, 03 January 2017 - 02:31 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users