Welcome to Custom Combat Gaming
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox =CCG= Shoutbox - Please do not use the shoutbox to ask for assistance with our services.

@  Matt76 : (26 June 2017 - 03:16 PM)

The US servers should now be back online, all bases have had maintenance paid today chaps

@  x2dezjohn : (26 June 2017 - 12:06 AM)

Servers back offline till a rollback happens and added back to launchers.

@  maman : (25 June 2017 - 11:18 PM)

Hello my friends of Tanoa Frankie US server, to log on the server you may: Log on Tanoa Frankie 1 or 2, then get back in the server browser in arma 3 and look for Frankie server, you will find the US one and be able to log on it. (ps: dont forget to update your arma to the latest version)

@  AIRCAV : (25 June 2017 - 07:35 PM)

Dread_Viking: =CCG= Shoutbox - Please do not use the shoutbox to ask for assistance with our services.

Go to TS instead.

@  Dread_Viking : (25 June 2017 - 06:05 PM)

spawnd luckt w me in it lol

@  Dread_Viking : (25 June 2017 - 06:05 PM)

nwm a kind solo unluck my car

@  Dread_Viking : (25 June 2017 - 06:02 PM)

can i get a admin to help me in exile?

@  Matt76 : (25 June 2017 - 03:22 PM)

Aka Borat :0

@  AIRCAV : (25 June 2017 - 03:09 PM)

Mornin' all. Going to be hot here today- supposed to hit 100F (almost 38C). Better put the mankini on.

@  Blucas : (24 June 2017 - 09:02 AM)

Mornin' :D

@  CarbonBlack : (23 June 2017 - 09:28 AM)

Morning, long time no see or play

@  TheLag : (23 June 2017 - 06:57 AM)

We can indeed, sorry.

@  Matt76 : (23 June 2017 - 06:06 AM)

it is what it is i made the choice i will never please everyone i expect that but, please can we change the record for a bit?

@  Matt76 : (23 June 2017 - 06:04 AM)

I appreciate your imput as ever chap but when you say 'we' thats you and someone else thats upset in the grand scheme of things whilst Malden has 50 players on it at this time of the morning. nothing ever stays the same and maybe one of these servers will be changed again in the future who knows.

@  TheLag : (23 June 2017 - 05:59 AM)

Matt76, we really appreciate your spent time and efforts for Arma community, but please try to see it from our end. You announced that Altis is going to be replaced with Tanoa and a lot of us bought it. Tanoa had a lot of regular players and now it's being taking down in favor of bad looking, Stratis comparable map. Your server, your rules, i got it, but please think about community you have created. Altis = Stratis = Malden. Same thing in a different shape. Tanoa was unique. Regards.

@  Matt76 : (22 June 2017 - 09:01 PM)

A nice distribution of players http://puu.sh/wrGdd/61a2f2f221.jpg

@  Blucas : (22 June 2017 - 08:21 PM)

Happy 16 years of arma :D

@  Matt76 : (22 June 2017 - 07:03 PM)

Both servers are nearly full so I actually feel quite good my hard work is paying off

@  TheLag : (22 June 2017 - 06:04 PM)

This is a sad day for me.

@  Barney626 : (22 June 2017 - 04:51 PM)

Malden Wasteland is up! Check out the post here: http://customcombatg...teland-trailer/

Photo

urgent update to exile cherno us asap admins look

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Tokenl3roken

Tokenl3roken
  • Forum Members
  • 32 posts

admins game change is needed asap!   I know you true head admins rarely play on the server anymore so I just want to let you know what needs to be changed.

and by head admins I mean the ones that how the power to change the game play!

1. when its dark in cherno 1 us you no longer required night vision 2 be able to see! please fix ! asap

"when its dark it needs to be pitch black requiring night vision!"

2. my biggest issue is the game changed so much when you guys removed night stalker, thermal, and uavs.

please add these end game items back in it gives us something ultra rare 2 work 4!

"make it so they sell for 0 pop tabs so they are not duped for money!"

and "if people are duping them the ingame admins will know and take care of it."

3. increase locker tabs amount

4. decrease prices on all vehicles!!!!   1 year ago we had huge battles in the server helis flying all over with guns armed vehicles everything! it was so cool now its super rare to see anyone in an armored car.

we still have battles but its all mild.

p.s my ingame name is Shadow I play almost ever single day and just want a few small changes to make the game feel new again

Edited by Tokenl3roken, 11 January 2017 - 05:52 PM.

Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash
  • Forum Members
  • 119 posts

I am not an admin but I am pretty sure they would appreciate it, if you post your suggestions for the Exile Server in the pinned thread.

http://customcombatg...read-pt2/page-6

cheers, RD

• Redi, Blucas and Barney626 like this

AIRCAV

AIRCAV
  • Admins
  • 2,898 posts
Thanks for the suggestion.

1. Doesn't matter, people will just up their gamma.

2. Those scopes were all overpowered, as were uav, they were intentionally removed for a reason.

3. Locker limits are in place to force players to move around with large amounts of cash, to encourage pvp.

4. Vehicle combat is too asymmetric. The big crews run around in op helo, everyone on the ground just suffers. Game balance would require anti vehicle weapons, which is too militarized for the exile server. Play wasteland if you want this game style.

Cav
  • Dublin716 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users