Welcome to Custom Combat Gaming
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox =CCG= Shoutbox - Please do not use the shoutbox to ask for assistance with our services.

@  Matt76 : (21 October 2017 - 07:56 PM)

Anyone with loot spawn issue un sub the map on steam and re sub it

@  WDane : (20 October 2017 - 03:35 PM)

Redi's friday nights https://www.facebook...19255444837061/

@  Matt76 : (17 October 2017 - 08:08 PM)

got board http://customcombatg...st-apex/page-13

@  Joní : (14 October 2017 - 02:41 PM)

Bye bye

@  AIRCAV : (12 October 2017 - 01:08 AM)

@Matt76, thanks.

@  Barney626 : (10 October 2017 - 08:32 PM)

Exile Esseker mid trader has been updated to fix the old office trader location and give it all a lick of paint.

@  Matt76 : (10 October 2017 - 07:40 PM)

higher res vehicle and uniform textures on wasteland :) http://customcombatg...st-apex/page-12

@  Matt76 : (09 October 2017 - 08:16 PM)

hellooo Pee :)

@  Blucas : (09 October 2017 - 03:58 PM)

Peeeee :D

@  PeeBeds : (09 October 2017 - 01:42 PM)

Hi :D

@  Ralium : (08 October 2017 - 09:06 PM)

ok

@  Blucas : (08 October 2017 - 08:47 PM)

@Ralium TS is better to get a faster response, shoutbox is mainly for general discussions and isn't checked as often :)

@  Ralium : (08 October 2017 - 03:10 PM)

sorry for spam

@  Ralium : (08 October 2017 - 03:10 PM)

@Barney626

@  Ralium : (08 October 2017 - 03:08 PM)

@barney

@  Ralium : (08 October 2017 - 03:05 PM)

unlock my thread terminator used my account to make and appeal im not him

@  Ralium : (08 October 2017 - 03:04 PM)

Barney

@  maca134 : (07 October 2017 - 11:59 PM)

Exile Player Panel is back online!

@  Yolo Medic : (06 October 2017 - 10:26 PM)

k

@  DonLadi : (06 October 2017 - 06:43 PM)

All Good Joni thinks like that have to be done, better sooner than later ^^

Photo

Merge Frankie tanoa 1 and 2 to have one server.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

BrandenRage

BrandenRage
  • Forum Members
  • 19 posts

Both servers have been quite empty the last couple weeks. To boost server pop i think it might be a good idea to merge them .

I think it's better to have a full server so people have to wait to get in then 2 server with only 5 to 15 people being on during the day and work days. If you would merge you would have almost a constant server pop that's way higher. This will result in more action, more missions and just an overall healthier server.

I'm also not the only one thinking this might be a very good idea. 

Greetings,

Rage

• Mangochutney and s0ceN like this

Matt76

Matt76

Wasteland Guru

• Owners
  • 7,611 posts
A new video is being made soon so no doubt the tanoa servers will get busy again

b_560_95_1.png

No PMs unless I know you or have asked you, I will not read them.

AIRCAV

AIRCAV
  • Admins
  • 2,989 posts
Wait, did someone ask us to make players wait to get in game? Hell must be chilly today.

HaMarco

HaMarco
  • Forum Members
  • 48 posts

YES! We could use some more players.

But does the video show that it can get quite harsh on the servers and that it is PVP and not PVE?

Not like Frankie saying "Friendly Friendly"......, there are not so many friendlies, except in chat or tradezones, on here. 

Who is going to make the video, is it on Youtube and how do I find it?

AIRCAV

AIRCAV
  • Admins
  • 2,989 posts
Video's not out yet. You'll know when it is, the server will be filled with people asking if Frankie is currently playing.
  • The Pope likes this

BrandenRage

BrandenRage
  • Forum Members
  • 19 posts

All good and stuff that the server gets filled up for a couple days cause of frankie's vid. But we need people who stay on the server not people looking for frankie. 

Warped

Warped
  • Admins
  • 1,542 posts

Server populations fluctuate. Happens. As Aircav and Matt have said a new video will bring in fresh blood, some of them will end up staying. If we merged servers then what does happen when the new video drops? The server (since there would be only one) would be full of the newcomers and the vets of the server would have a hard time getting on to play and then the forums will be full of "we need another Tanoa server" posts :P

Use the down time to build up your resources, money, and respect while the pop is low and you have less competition. Then when the "where is Frankie" players come on.... slaughter them! Bathe in bambie blood!

• Punisher, Matt76, Gwuber and 2 others like this

JonBoy73

JonBoy73
  • Forum Members
  • 18 posts

We made a short Video of Tanoa Exile, It was a fun mission, video doesn't catch the intensity of it.

We were proper Noobz but Exile has a learning curve.

Hopefully we will make some more if it gets enough views.

https://youtu.be/_D3Uze0T0SA

• Bohani likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users