Welcome to Custom Combat Gaming
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox =CCG= Shoutbox - Please do not use the shoutbox to ask for assistance with our services.

@  Matt76 : (21 October 2017 - 07:56 PM)

Anyone with loot spawn issue un sub the map on steam and re sub it

@  WDane : (20 October 2017 - 03:35 PM)

Redi's friday nights https://www.facebook...19255444837061/

@  Matt76 : (17 October 2017 - 08:08 PM)

got board http://customcombatg...st-apex/page-13

@  Joní : (14 October 2017 - 02:41 PM)

Bye bye

@  AIRCAV : (12 October 2017 - 01:08 AM)

@Matt76, thanks.

@  Barney626 : (10 October 2017 - 08:32 PM)

Exile Esseker mid trader has been updated to fix the old office trader location and give it all a lick of paint.

@  Matt76 : (10 October 2017 - 07:40 PM)

higher res vehicle and uniform textures on wasteland :) http://customcombatg...st-apex/page-12

@  Matt76 : (09 October 2017 - 08:16 PM)

hellooo Pee :)

@  Blucas : (09 October 2017 - 03:58 PM)

Peeeee :D

@  PeeBeds : (09 October 2017 - 01:42 PM)

Hi :D

@  Ralium : (08 October 2017 - 09:06 PM)

ok

@  Blucas : (08 October 2017 - 08:47 PM)

@Ralium TS is better to get a faster response, shoutbox is mainly for general discussions and isn't checked as often :)

@  Ralium : (08 October 2017 - 03:10 PM)

sorry for spam

@  Ralium : (08 October 2017 - 03:10 PM)

@Barney626

@  Ralium : (08 October 2017 - 03:08 PM)

@barney

@  Ralium : (08 October 2017 - 03:05 PM)

unlock my thread terminator used my account to make and appeal im not him

@  Ralium : (08 October 2017 - 03:04 PM)

Barney

@  maca134 : (07 October 2017 - 11:59 PM)

Exile Player Panel is back online!

@  Yolo Medic : (06 October 2017 - 10:26 PM)

k

@  DonLadi : (06 October 2017 - 06:43 PM)

All Good Joni thinks like that have to be done, better sooner than later ^^

Photo

Guestions

general

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

sirarmadill

sirarmadill
  • Forum Members
  • 27 posts

hello my name is Sirarmadill and i have a few questions for the CCG Group but First let me say This your Tanoa server that Frankie plays on looks absolutly amazing now that thats out Of the way lets get to business my questions go like This

1. is it possible to get a pve server up on your( godly creation) tanoa

2. if Nr. 1 isnt possible would it be possible to get the map so i can use it for a private server( will of course gredit to the CCG Group for its godly creation skills)

3. and lastly if it would not be too much off Work would it be possible to get something Akin to the seafort on your tanoa map on an altis map for the use on me pve server

those are my guestions and if you are wondering why i dont just join the server its because of the pvp me and the mates that i play with are more interested in pve than in pvp if it get necessary we will engage in pvp but if we get the choice

Kind regards Sirarmadill

AIRCAV

AIRCAV
  • Admins
  • 2,989 posts

Sorry, CCG don't share our maps.  You'll need to build your own if you wish to host a server.

Good luck,

Cav.

• sirarmadill and JonBoy73 like this

sirarmadill

sirarmadill
  • Forum Members
  • 27 posts

ok but that only answered 2 and 3 what about the first 1 and you say share what if i donated some Money it could be seen as i bough a copy of it instead off got it

Blucas

Blucas

Salty

• Admins
  • 1,729 posts
Unfortunately we cannot afford to host a pve server at this time, and we do not share our files. Sorry if this is not the answer you were looking for

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  • sirarmadill likes this
Kind regards,
Blu

Warped

Warped
  • Admins
  • 1,542 posts

If you like Tanoa, but also like PvE i would recommend going to Armaholic's website and browse that for PvE missions. There are lots of custom missions that can be run on Tanoa for you and your friends, and im sure there are also some prefabs you could download as well that might be similar to some of the ones our own team has created.

But in all honesty nothing beats PvP. AI do not have the same range of actions a real person does. And getting your ass kicked by a human a few times is the best way to up your game.

• TheLag, sirarmadill and JonBoy73 like this

sirarmadill

sirarmadill
  • Forum Members
  • 27 posts

thanks for taking the time to answer my questions i have just 1 last and that is is it possible to get some pointers for getting the mods to Work together since i've heard that it is sometimes difficult to get so many mods to Work together and i really like the Collection that you Guys use on your server( have watched Frankies videos off both Tanoa and esseker) but i dont know if there are vid tuts on youtube about those very mods

Kind regards sirarmadill

Blucas

Blucas

Salty

• Admins
  • 1,729 posts

Very much trial and error from what I can gather. Add mods, see if they break the game, remove until they don't, then add back in to narrow down what's causing the issue. 

Rinse and repeat.

• sirarmadill likes this
Kind regards,
Blu

sirarmadill

sirarmadill
  • Forum Members
  • 27 posts

i just have a single question more( i know i wrote so in last post too but tried to get an answer elswere) in the video ISLAND OF THE DEAD! Arma 3: DayZ Tanoa - Ep. 1  at the time 7:03 when Frankie heads into that small Water area and climbs back up at 8:23 but what mod is used to make the rope stay i tried the urban rapelling mod and the advanced rapelling mod and none of them do that the rope dissappears when i reach the ground so how do i make it stay afterwards so i can get back up Again

Kind regards Sirarmadill

Edited by sirarmadill, 20 May 2017 - 09:36 AM.

Warped

Warped
  • Admins
  • 1,542 posts

Pretty sure Frankie always lists all the mods used on the servers he plays on. Outside of that it might just need testing/configuring or some additional personal scripting on your own end. If you need help probably best to try some of the standard Exile or Arma 3 forums or even in the comment sections for the mods in the steam workshop or armaholic website.

• sirarmadill likes this

sirarmadill

sirarmadill
  • Forum Members
  • 27 posts

heyyo i recently started playing on your "CCG Exile Zombies 64bit - Frankies Tanoa 2" and i have a few quick questions about it an i will post it the same way as i did in the beging so here they are

1. is there a bunker like in Frankies videos( no need to tell me where just a yes or no would suffice)

2. on the map on the South-west Island there is a mission called sada's house is this in any way related to sada from Frankies vids

3. is there a seafort( no need to tell me where just a yes or no would suffice)

4. how do i rappel Down Buildings saw in mods list that advance urban rappeling is used on the A3Launcher

that is all for now i might return to this topic if i have more questions but for now those where it

kind regards Gabriel Angelos (name on server)

Edited by sirarmadill, 06 June 2017 - 11:14 AM.

x2dezjohn

x2dezjohn
  • Admins
  • 1,162 posts

1. No, this was made for the video.

2. Yes, Ai will spawn there and will be foggy around it, Video has wrong location marked ;)

3. No, same as 1

4. We dont have this on our servers

• sirarmadill likes this

sirarmadill

sirarmadill
  • Forum Members
  • 27 posts

i have a a new question how do i rearm mounted guns on vehicles like the offroad (armed) car

x2dezjohn

x2dezjohn
  • Admins
  • 1,162 posts

Server restart it will rearm.

• sirarmadill likes this

sirarmadill

sirarmadill
  • Forum Members
  • 27 posts

is it the same for the guns in the armed huey(heli) and mounted guns on ground (turrets)?

Edited by sirarmadill, 08 June 2017 - 09:45 AM.

Barney626

Barney626

Saltier?

• Admins
  • 1,534 posts

Yes.

• sirarmadill likes this

sirarmadill

sirarmadill
  • Forum Members
  • 27 posts

ok thanks i just have a few questions about the territories

1. how many can a Family/Clan have on the server in total

2. are there any Places that is not able to build in because of rules

3. does placing a territory marker/banner block zombies from spawning in an area around it

(4. if yes to 3 how high range are we talking about( like 50m,100m or what))

5. how are the sizes of the territories( just the smallest and the biggest)

kind regards Gabriel Angelos

Edited by sirarmadill, 08 June 2017 - 01:45 PM.

x2dezjohn

x2dezjohn
  • Admins
  • 1,162 posts

1. Any amount

2. Self explainable really just read the rules.

3. (Don't play on zombie servers) I would say only inside the base area they won't spawn similar to loot

4. below for base sizes

5. http://customcombatg...th-the-mafioso/ (prices are now only poptabs this is old)

• sirarmadill likes this

sirarmadill

sirarmadill
  • Forum Members
  • 27 posts

just a quick question to clarify it what is the spawn point for the 750m base Building rule since some would say that there would/should be a cirkel around the spawn point on map like in frader zones to measure with but since there isnt and i've even tried to spawn almost 750m away from the actual spawn point on map so is the spawn area a 750m cirkel around the spawn point or is it larger just to clarify( i know i probably should have posted in the rules sektion with a new thread but its a question so my thread was perfect for it)

also thanks for always taking the time to answer my questions even though some off them i could find myself just looking through the forum so thanks for that

kind regards gabriel angelos

Edited by sirarmadill, 09 June 2017 - 09:49 PM.

sirarmadill

sirarmadill
  • Forum Members
  • 27 posts

is it allowed to build my base near someone elses base?

Kind regards Gabriel angelos

Warped

Warped
  • Admins
  • 1,542 posts

is it allowed to build my base near someone elses base?

Kind regards Gabriel angelos

Yes, as long as your base does not break any of the listed building rules.

There is a script running that prevents you from placing your base to close to anothers. So it's not like you can plant your flag right outside their door or anything. It will tell you "Can not build in enemy territory"

• sirarmadill likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: general

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users