Welcome to Custom Combat Gaming
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox =CCG= Shoutbox - Please do not use the shoutbox to ask for assistance with our services.

@  Matt76 : (21 October 2017 - 07:56 PM)

Anyone with loot spawn issue un sub the map on steam and re sub it

@  WDane : (20 October 2017 - 03:35 PM)

Redi's friday nights https://www.facebook...19255444837061/

@  Matt76 : (17 October 2017 - 08:08 PM)

got board http://customcombatg...st-apex/page-13

@  Joní : (14 October 2017 - 02:41 PM)

Bye bye

@  AIRCAV : (12 October 2017 - 01:08 AM)

@Matt76, thanks.

@  Barney626 : (10 October 2017 - 08:32 PM)

Exile Esseker mid trader has been updated to fix the old office trader location and give it all a lick of paint.

@  Matt76 : (10 October 2017 - 07:40 PM)

higher res vehicle and uniform textures on wasteland :) http://customcombatg...st-apex/page-12

@  Matt76 : (09 October 2017 - 08:16 PM)

hellooo Pee :)

@  Blucas : (09 October 2017 - 03:58 PM)

Peeeee :D

@  PeeBeds : (09 October 2017 - 01:42 PM)

Hi :D

@  Ralium : (08 October 2017 - 09:06 PM)

ok

@  Blucas : (08 October 2017 - 08:47 PM)

@Ralium TS is better to get a faster response, shoutbox is mainly for general discussions and isn't checked as often :)

@  Ralium : (08 October 2017 - 03:10 PM)

sorry for spam

@  Ralium : (08 October 2017 - 03:10 PM)

@Barney626

@  Ralium : (08 October 2017 - 03:08 PM)

@barney

@  Ralium : (08 October 2017 - 03:05 PM)

unlock my thread terminator used my account to make and appeal im not him

@  Ralium : (08 October 2017 - 03:04 PM)

Barney

@  maca134 : (07 October 2017 - 11:59 PM)

Exile Player Panel is back online!

@  Yolo Medic : (06 October 2017 - 10:26 PM)

k

@  DonLadi : (06 October 2017 - 06:43 PM)

All Good Joni thinks like that have to be done, better sooner than later ^^

Photo

The state wasteland is in.

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

hydrog

hydrog
  • Forum Members
  • 21 posts

Well lets go

At this point after playing CCG wasteland since about half a year i find it the be at the lowest state of variable playability.

The biggest problem in my eyes and becaus of which i've seen players leav on malden and others being baffled by how this could be implemented is the fact that most vehicle these days spawn with either and HMG,GMG or even worse an APC,IFV,AA or MBT.

I and multiple other players cant put our minds around it why this update has been pushed trough while their natural counters for players who dont enjoy armoured gameplay the jets and slower helis (Kajjman,Blackfoot) are either too expensive or becaus of the fact that AA now spawns in vehicle form and inside vehicle's too dangerous becaus their is no way to predict if you will encounter any and at this point that chance is huge.

From personnal experience ( Sitting in an tower on stratis airport for 4 hours ) i've seen 6 m2a1 tanks spawn on the beach of agia marina and sold myself 3 Tigris that spawned on the road on the bottom of the first hill facing the airport.

Also at almost every point their are 2 tanks camping the airport and another 2 roaming the map from the Opfor side and tank battles being played out every 30min from a distance of 1500m this being very negative for infantry gameplay which most players enjoy regardless.

Another point why i cant imagine this was found too be a good idea is that going for an mission apart from the money ones is now unnecesary and will mostly result in death by armour waiting from 2000m until the mission is complete.

The point for going and keeping vehicle stores with a team is demotivating aswell becaus you can find the neccesary armour spawned all around.

I enjoy wasteland a lot but i wont see myself playing for very much longer becaus i mostly play pawnee and those are extreamly fragile for AA and 12,7HMG which now spawns all around the map making it extreamly unpredictable too fly.

My gameplay mostly exists of sitting in a tower sniping becaus thats the only thing not being fragile of armour apart from armour itself.

I hope you see my points here and i would love to clarify any questions you might have.

• g0ktan likes this

Matt76

Matt76

Wasteland Guru

• Owners
  • 7,611 posts

i always appreciate feedback it's just a shame it's taken you so long. 

I had my reasons although I will give this some thought as i will be pushing some changes tonight, especially around the Pawnee as there seems to be some kind of arma issue at the moment.  

• hydrog likes this

b_560_95_1.png

No PMs unless I know you or have asked you, I will not read them.

g0ktan

g0ktan
  • Forum Members
  • 21 posts

nice post and good points

g 0 k u

g0ktan

g0ktan
  • Forum Members
  • 21 posts

i always appreciate feedback it's just a shame it's taken you so long. 

I had my reasons although I will give this some thought as i will be pushing some changes tonight, especially around the Pawnee as there seems to be some kind of arma issue at the moment.  

u wrote `vanilla setup for vehicle spawn` whats that . some of us are new to wasteland matt ?

g 0 k u

Matt76

Matt76

Wasteland Guru

• Owners
  • 7,611 posts

have a read http://customcombatg...st-apex/page-12

• g0ktan likes this

b_560_95_1.png

Matt76

Matt76

Wasteland Guru

• Owners
  • 7,611 posts

u wrote `vanilla setup for vehicle spawn` whats that . some of us are new to wasteland matt ?

basically as it was a couple of weeks before, no tanks etc. 

p.s. this is just random map spawned vehicles btw, not store vehicles. 

• hydrog and g0ktan like this

b_560_95_1.png

roznalesnik

roznalesnik
  • Forum Members
  • 5 posts
Hydrog you are coplaining that armored vehicles are ruining your fun as an infantry player and and the end of your post you say that you mostly fly with a heli. So basically, you killing defenseless players on the ground is fine but you being killed by vehicles or aa weapons is bad. Poor thing.
  • Matt76, Yolo Medic, Lepa and 2 others like this

Lepa

Lepa
  • Forum Members
  • 18 posts

As a tank player I think all AT mines, satchels and AT rockets should be removed. sometimes when im camping and shooting freshspawns and im not paying attention on my surroundings some freshspawn can come and blow me up

sarcasm

Edited by Lepa, 11 October 2017 - 03:49 PM.

• Matt76 likes this

Matt76

Matt76

Wasteland Guru

• Owners
  • 7,611 posts
The long standing conundrum of balance

It's a bitch :)
  • Poopytrim likes this

b_560_95_1.png

Lepa

Lepa
  • Forum Members
  • 18 posts

I hope you see my points here and i would love to clarify any questions you might have.

I dont really see the point here. Is it that your gamestyle (pawnee) is unbalanced?

"My gameplay mostly exists of sitting in a tower sniping" "i mostly play pawnee" so... which one is it?

"why this update has been pushed trough while their natural counters for players who dont enjoy armoured gameplay" There was more everything. more vehicles, more counters. 

"jets and slower helis (Kajjman,Blackfoot) are either too expensive or becaus of the fact that AA now spawns in vehicle form" Jets dont give a poop about AA vehicles and they arent too expensive. like you said "i've seen 6 m2a1 tanks spawn on the beach of agia marina and sold myself 3" BAM!!! you made enough money for a jet + the time you camp and get rewards from holding locations.

"Also at almost every point their are 2 tanks camping the airport" those 2 tanks have always been there and as a tank player i know those are easy to take out

"Another point why i cant imagine this was found too be a good idea is that going for an mission apart from the money ones is now unnecesary and will mostly result in death by armour waiting from 2000m until the mission is complete." doesnt matter if its vehicle reward or money. the tank will shoot you anyway. and its what you do with your pawnee.

"The point for going and keeping vehicle stores with a team is demotivating aswell becaus you can find the neccesary armour spawned all around." its not the armour vehicles, its the jets and helis. good enemy jetpilot can keep the airfield disabled easily for 30mins.

as a tank driver I didnt mind there being more tanks shooting me. everytime Im driving around the map I know the risks. 1 titan can take out the tracks and if I dont know where the shot came from I can be shot when I jump out to repair. jets, drones etc can one shot me.

I dont think anything is unbalanced (only good jetpilots but there arent many), there is easy counter to everything. Just like you sitting in the tower, everyone can buy toxic smokes and throw 3 of them in there and you have to jump down or die. or shoot the smokes with GL but nobody cares about you being in there unlike the pawnees and vehicles.

hydrog

hydrog
  • Forum Members
  • 21 posts

Its funy how i adress 3 lines in my story about my own situation and thats what people burn on.

Yesterday i went 109 / 8 with a pawnee without counter measures i dont see anyone else do that with a pawnee.

Does that say something about my skill or the fact that no one buys AA you decide but i know the answer both.

The only thing i've heard in the chat is players that are happy that ''World of tanks'' is over even tough some of them made 3,6M in 2 days scavenging tanks off the ground.

The point is that endgame content schouldnt spawn everywhere it makes the missions useless it makes infantry combat useless and every tail rotor/engine of every light heli in the game if it doesnt get burned by a tigris/cheetah that spawned on one of the random locations.

Their are many things that counters pawnee's you can barely even see players when their prone no one knows this the inability of other players isnt my concern a tank shooting at a gun store from a 1000m away making it impossible too buy AT is.

Sure their will always be players that prefer armoured gameplay but their is a point when somethign is too excessive.

Edited by hydrog, 11 October 2017 - 09:00 PM.

Sheik Yerbouti

Sheik Yerbouti
  • Forum Members
  • 7 posts

Adapt and conquer,  that's my motto.

I'm good at the adapt bit....

• Matt76 likes this

Matt76

Matt76

Wasteland Guru

• Owners
  • 7,611 posts
If I didn't try new things things would get stale :)
  • Lepa likes this

b_560_95_1.png

TheBigTom

TheBigTom
  • Forum Members
  • 104 posts

Adapt and conquer,  that's my motto.

I'm good at the adapt bit....

Sheik :D you are store camper you dont need to adapt  :D

Edited by TheBigTom, 21 October 2017 - 07:34 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users