Welcome to Custom Combat Gaming
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox =CCG= Shoutbox - Please do not use the shoutbox to ask for assistance with our services.

@  Geforce : (18 February 2018 - 12:57 PM)

Thanks John! :D

@  x2dezjohn : (17 February 2018 - 11:21 PM)

up now

@  Geforce : (17 February 2018 - 10:42 PM)

Never used the shoutbox before, but since there is only a few weeks left on CCG we would like to make the most out of it. So sorry for this but Esseker server just went down if anyone who can restart it is online <3

@  HaMarco : (09 February 2018 - 09:10 PM)

I actually feel sad. Thanks for everything.

@  maca134 : (09 February 2018 - 07:05 PM)

Im sorry to say the exile servers are being shutdown in a month.

@  maca134 : (09 February 2018 - 07:04 PM)

http://customcombatg...cg-exile/page-0

@  x2dezjohn : (08 February 2018 - 10:47 PM)

Any wasteland server that pops up with CCG in name are fake unless its posted on our site, currently 1 fake server up already.

@  TheBigTom : (07 February 2018 - 03:44 PM)

I just get my Joystick back from reclamation.. so sad

@  TheBigTom : (07 February 2018 - 03:28 PM)

Guys this is just a joke right ? .....

@  Warped : (07 February 2018 - 07:46 AM)

Wastelander's - http://customcombatg...e-4#entry156593

@  Yolo Medic : (07 February 2018 - 04:20 AM)

:(

@  Yolo Medic : (07 February 2018 - 04:20 AM)

Damn CCG gone again?

@  TheLag : (07 February 2018 - 12:36 AM)

Good bye CCG, I'll miss you a lot. Thanks for good times.

@  TheLag : (05 February 2018 - 09:23 AM)

@Arppa i was about to click that link until you wrote that Exile turns into standalone :P Won't happen. Even Dayz offers you more activities then Exile. In Exile all you do is run. No fun.

@  TheLag : (05 February 2018 - 09:20 AM)

No Tom, that was an airdrop. Unmanned Chinook brought it.

@  Arppa : (02 February 2018 - 02:18 PM)

Arma 4 delayed, Exile mod turns into stand-alone game and challenges PUBG: https://youtu.be/kfVsfOSbJY0?t=27

@  TheBigTom : (30 January 2018 - 08:55 AM)

somebody just transported MLRS with huron and paradrop him to safe zone

@  TheLag : (28 January 2018 - 03:20 PM)

Could anybody explain me this - https://postimg.org/image/th49driyz/ ?

@  Lepa : (21 January 2018 - 08:43 PM)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_aLESDql1U

@  Hatrious : (21 January 2018 - 07:22 PM)

Yes! Im poor again. :)

Photo

That's it folks.. No more wasteland..

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

panthera3000

panthera3000
  • Forum Members
  • 2 posts

Theres is now 65 Players on the fake server and everyone is wondering where their money is. 

Are you really sure that you wanna loose all these players? 

That's alot of players, some servers never get that much.

What is the problem? Money? I'm sure alot of us would donate to keep the server running. 

Please guys... there is not much time. Alot of them is angry about the money. We're loosing the players. 

x2dezjohn

x2dezjohn
  • Admins
  • 1,405 posts

Read the 1st page and you get your answer.

g0ktan

g0ktan
  • Forum Members
  • 23 posts

lol i asked to matt before .. for any chance that he change his mind again..and he said" no i wont close servers again.""  now i read those things.. lol.. thanks matt for that experince. now lets find another nice wasteland server which DOESNT WIPE cuz all servers i know get wipe

g 0 k u

Matt76

Matt76

Wasteland Guru

• Owners
  • 7,761 posts

lol i asked to matt before .. for any chance that he change his mind again..and he said" no i wont close servers again.""  now i read those things.. lol.. thanks matt for that experince. now lets find another nice wasteland server which DOESNT WIPE cuz all servers i know get wipe

You have always have been a moron, along with a few others who only perk up when they want something.

I don't have any files left to share I've deleted the lot and unistalled arma for good.

As for the fake servers, wow you think carrying a name makes a good server? The reason so many servers are dead is because they are shit, make a good server and players will come.

I've had people offer me money before for the files and turned it down several times, do it your self practice and learn.

Over and out.

Ps I have met some nice people over the last 4 years, you know who you all are, thanks and all the best.
  • TheLag and Yolo Medic like this

I'm no longer active or a part of CCG. 

Thanks for all of the good times and all the best for the future.

Bobdole9077

Bobdole9077
  • Forum Members
  • 2 posts

How come the Exile servers are still up, but not Wasteland? I don't understand why you deleted Wasteland but not Exile.

-Contra

Edit: Oh nevermind I just read the other post about closing Exile too.

Edited by Bobdole9077, 10 February 2018 - 06:07 PM.

TheBigTom

TheBigTom
  • Forum Members
  • 181 posts

You have always have been a moron, along with a few others who only perk up when they want something.

I don't have any files left to share I've deleted the lot and unistalled arma for good.

As for the fake servers, wow you think carrying a name makes a good server? The reason so many servers are dead is because they are shit, make a good server and players will come.

I've had people offer me money before for the files and turned it down several times, do it your self practice and learn.

Over and out.

Ps I have met some nice people over the last 4 years, you know who you all are, thanks and all the best.

Matt I hope one day i will wake up and see again great CCG server with you as Main Admin/Creator , with you it was really fun its sad i never met you in game :D you probably saw me  :D
If you will want soem help next time another time in next year/s try to contact me just ask me in PM if you want to have my email:) If you want you can try to teach me how to create some good CCG wasteland server i will try to learn it, my english is not good but i will try to improve my skill :) 
I wanted to try start some server before but its hard to try and learn it by yourself. 

Okay that is probably all from me to this theme.
I wish you good luck and have a nice time from now :) 
Hope we all who was here (i mean stable players) will met here again :)

I will still be active at this forum and hope this website will not be shutted down.

(PS: can be enabled showing other wasteland server not promoting as promoting, but say : "Hey guys this is good wasteland server do you want to join and have some fun". I do not mean advertising.

Tak teda to bude vše Matte, zase někdy :)

Edited by TheBigTom, 10 February 2018 - 06:43 PM.

• TheLag and Medolanius like this

g0ktan

g0ktan
  • Forum Members
  • 23 posts

Over and out.

why you insult me like that i dont understand ? did i say anything wrong ? even i reported cheaters to you for clean gameplay and even i thank you for that server to you in my comment.. and u called me "moron" for what ?   u can close ur servers thats for sure .. no1 can say anything to you.. but u cant talk ppl like that matt. . i guess you didnt read well what i write...or you misunderstand..

shame on you mate

Edited by g0ktan, 12 February 2018 - 06:13 AM.

g 0 k u

MillsY

MillsY
  • Forum Members
  • 11 posts
Bring yourselfs to Player Unknowns Battle Royale! We need players. Let’s not let that mod die as well. P.s thank you Matt for the CCG servers. I joined late but had plenty of fun on them. I moved to battle royale for the thrill of an end game result but again servers are not very populated. Please if u need a mod to play, download it and help keep the number 1 mod in Arma 3 alive. Fuck PUBG and the terrible game play. Keep it Arma boys! Peace, hope to see you soon!

TrE420Gaming

TrE420Gaming
  • Forum Members
  • 1 posts

Hey Matt,

I know what its like to run a popular Bohemia Based gaming community for the last 4 years, though 420gaming isnt exactly obeying BI's rules to a T, we at least moved away from cracked clients since .60 dropped and Hicks was kind enough to allow us access to his files, which also allowed us to attain server files for other games like A3, Battle Royale, KOTH, Life Servers and a bunch of other current things. Personally, I always wanted to host your Wasteland Servers, Its really AMAZING work youve done and it really would be a total shame and a tragedy to see it all just disappear without a trace of it in the future with you throwing in the towel. For fucks sake man... your servers is what got me away from console gaming and a dedicated Arma/DayZ fiend. It lead me to creating what weve created for Standalone on our PVP Mod and, now our Modded Survival Servers are surpassing the PVP servers popularity. What Im trying to say, is that Monster and I would love to talk to you about your servers/files and keeping your legacy and work and quite possibly Bohemia Interactive and its games alive, even if they seem to be determined to ruin it all by themselves. Mods are what made this company, what made these games from "meh, its cool" to "top notch shit!" and Mods are whats going to keep it alive and keep it fresh and self supportive as a community. But it does require a LOT of time and energy to keep it running and even more so to keep it expanding and innovating. Were doing better than we ever have been over at 420Gaming, and i dont see it ending anytime soon. 

quite frankly, im surprised that were still doing the whole modded DayZ SA servers. But we are, and weve come close to throwing in the towel too, but always found a way to keep it going somehow. Just a couple stoners doin what they love, for people who love it too. Anyways... 

We just fired up an exile server for shits n giggles yesterday to see what we could make of it, but honestly... wed much rather work with you somehow to allow you to pass along your hard work blood sweat n tears over years... to a community thats still got the will and ability to keep it going and even keep it innovating, and hopefully merge into a bigger and better group. Were going to keep doing what weve been doing for damn near 4 years now, and we hope you might entertain the idea of keeping all your hard work and dedication alive in a similar or new form with people who also share a similar passion that you do/did. I really hope to hear from you and anyone else in your staff who might like to come along and see what the future holds, and what we can make of it. You can also find me on twitter @TrE420gaming if you would like to talk directly.

If Ive offended you or anyone here i truely appologize and hope that you delete my post and forget my long winded speech. I just couldnt sit by and not say something when I just now learned this evening of what has been going on at CCG recently. PS. I know that you guys had took the DayZ Devs word on Beta and Modding being ready by mid December 2017... well I assume you did as I seen your DayZ SA servers rented and just sitting around, empty and waiting for your Midas touch. Im sure their broken and empty promises wore down your love and desire for making Arma/DayZ Great Again, a little sooner than it may have worn down even without investing in those overpriced underclocked shit SA servers for nothing. Im sure you would do amazing things with Standalone and the new Enfusion engine and the stuff were now working with in the game files. Theres videos all over YT.

ok well im all outta breathe, and will stop here and hope to hear from you soon. If not, thank you for your time and your hard work, I too spent lots of time on your servers after Maca hooked Monster and I up with some codes and we appreciate what you did and made, Seriously. Take care Matt and all at CCG. you will be missed, but you dont have to be. 

TrE

420Gaming

• Matt76, TheLag and MillsY like this

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users