Welcome to Custom Combat Gaming
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox =CCG= Shoutbox - Please do not use the shoutbox to ask for assistance with our services.

@  Blucas : (25 March 2017 - 08:58 PM)

Small update pushed to the exile servers tonight - http://customcombatg...e-2#entry150597

@  Barney626 : (25 March 2017 - 06:42 PM)

Servers are down for an update. No ETA on when they will be back up.

@  Matt76 : (25 March 2017 - 12:47 PM)

less content/objects/players = more performance, that's Arma 101

@  Arppa : (25 March 2017 - 12:36 PM)

Well, I recall having steady 50, but it wasnt on CCG, just ordinary tanoa exile server without zeds

@  TheLag : (25 March 2017 - 12:22 PM)

And i find it hard to believe that you had steady 50FPS prior this update. Mine GTX970 and GTX980Ti couldn't do that. On full server i used to have 30-40FPS. In jungle and near ocean it could achieve 50FPS but i wouldn't call that "steady".

@  TheLag : (25 March 2017 - 12:19 PM)

Try setting -maxVram=3584 or even lower to see if it helps.

@  Arppa : (25 March 2017 - 12:15 PM)

yeah, pretty ridiculous tho that 4yrs old game would need 6 or 8gb GPUs

@  Matt76 : (25 March 2017 - 12:01 PM)

Smaller map, sub 4gb seems to cause issues is the feedback I've seen so far

@  Arppa : (25 March 2017 - 11:27 AM)

played namalsk today with ~80fps tho

@  Arppa : (25 March 2017 - 11:24 AM)

yeah, well, 3,5 (GTX970)

@  Matt76 : (25 March 2017 - 09:45 AM)

4gb graphics card?

@  Arppa : (25 March 2017 - 08:03 AM)

great update from BI, used to get 50fps steady on Tanoa Exile servers, now struggling with 30fps :(

@  maman : (25 March 2017 - 02:07 AM)

What is going on with the US server ?

@  Matt76 : (23 March 2017 - 04:20 PM)

Totally agree chap

@  TheLag : (23 March 2017 - 04:11 PM)

I'm not interested in jets DLC, but new terrain, tanks and clothing are really welcome. And hopefully they will nerf jet radars a bit.

@  Matt76 : (23 March 2017 - 07:48 AM)

meh i've slept on it......

@  TheLag : (23 March 2017 - 01:22 AM)

Thanks Barney, cool stuff coming to Arma!
Matt76, perhaps that's even better, we'll see how it goes :)

@  Matt76 : (22 March 2017 - 08:09 PM)

WillTown currently playing on Wasteland Tanoa thinks that it's bullshit to have subscriber slots, well WillTown without it you wouldn't have a CCG wasteland server to play on!?... is it me?.

@  Barney626 : (22 March 2017 - 03:34 PM)

Info on the new jets DLC: https://www.youtube....h?v=C9bCFJ5z1vk

@  Warped : (20 March 2017 - 10:11 PM)

Exile players, please read! http://customcombatg...ing-the-update/

Photo

Epoch Kill Board statistics

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

Poll: Epoch Kill Board statistics (120 member(s) have cast votes)

Should I keep non-PVP deaths in statistics?

1. Yes (52 votes [43.33%])

Percentage of vote: 43.33%

2. No (68 votes [56.67%])

Percentage of vote: 56.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Yolo McSwaggins

Yolo McSwaggins
  • Forum Members
  • 153 posts

Good stuff, hope CCG puts a hyperlink to it on top of the side.

• Avram likes this

Avram

Avram
  • Forum Members
  • 37 posts

I have already noticed a bug that I predicted would happen: If different users play under same name, their stats will mix up under one player's name.

Here I caught player(s) "Max" statistics:

2HQ0K0W.png

This is impossible with one person playing. Unless the CCG crew adds player guid to the kill board, I can't distinguish these players as separate players. (note to CCG: If you plan to do this, please let me know so I can update the parsing script)

Edited by Avram, 30 August 2014 - 10:21 PM.

• Zombaholic likes this

Go to http://www.ccg-stats.tk/ and do this:

uOaHw3i.png

Avram

Avram
  • Forum Members
  • 37 posts

I have made some changes to the site:

1. Moved player search below logo, appearing on all pages.
  2. Changed player avatars from wavatar to vanillicons as they are way nicer imho and they are not pixelating when resized over 150px.
  3. Added hovercard to ALL player names, now you can just hover your mouse over player's name to see it's stats (cards are cached for 5 minutes).
  4. All pages cached server side for 1 minute, to load faster when you go back to a page you've already visited.
  5. Added database structure caching to reduce # of SQL queries (and increase the speed a bit).
  6. Added new "Feedback" button so you can share your ideas and a live chat (which is just me playing a bit, I might remove it without notice as it probably won't have people chatting everyday).

p.s. Zombaholic, are the stats more precise now? You certainly look better than last time I've visited your profile page. :D

Edited by Avram, 25 September 2014 - 08:25 PM.

• Manwiththeface and Zombaholic like this

uOaHw3i.png

Avram

Avram
  • Forum Members
  • 37 posts

Aaaaaaaand another small update:

1) (per user request) Kill logs now automatically refresh each 10 seconds for index page (all servers kill log), and each server and weapon page. Player kill logs are not automatically refreshing because there is no real need to automatically refresh player kill logs and refreshing logs disables the hovercards. It will probably stay like this until I figure out how to reactivate hovercards.

2) Increased page caching to 15 minutes for all pages except the index page and player pages (because of #1)

3) Increased hovercard caching to one hour

4) Added some numbers to the footer (cached for 15 mins). Nearly half a million deaths recorded!

5) Improved player search a bit (but there is still more room for improvements)

Edited by Avram, 08 October 2014 - 11:33 PM.

uOaHw3i.png

Avram

Avram
  • Forum Members
  • 37 posts

I might be boring with these connected posts, but what can I do when I work on the site almost every day? :D

Now you can embed your statistics in other web pages, like for example in your forum signature:

ludacritz.jpg

zombaholic.jpg

topolska18.jpg

Look at the bottom of player statistics page to find out how to use these signatures ("Display your statistics on blogs/forums. Click here!"). Images are cached for one hour to reduce server load.

uOaHw3i.png

Kehan

Kehan
  • Donators
  • 392 posts

I love you for that site bud.. It's simply amazing!

Posted Image

Checkout my DayZ videos @ www.youtube.com/KehanGaming

Zombaholic

Zombaholic
  • Donators
  • 343 posts

Great stuff Avram, loving the new sig :P

and yes you could say i stepped my game up since last time you visited my profile on there, although i should have over double the kills :P it's definitely improved to a point i know that it isn't me preventing it from working it all depends on whether the there player is showing their name, i have been asking players to show their names on our server,

i might even suggest to do like a server event and maybe give the monthly top 3 players excluding me and my team like a brief or cheytac each or something to get a bit of competition going.

but i agree with kehan the site is great and gives us abit more initiative to actually not just run in and die anymore.

i also cant remember the last time i suicided for a better spawn since this site it makes your life actually worth while, unless you're not bothered about looking like a noob with 100's of deaths :D

302s0ax.jpg

dayzmerollin.jpg

Kehan

Kehan
  • Donators
  • 392 posts

Is it possible to make the stats signature without showing non-PVP deaths? That would be even more awesome! :)

• Avram likes this
Posted Image

Avram

Avram
  • Forum Members
  • 37 posts

The signatures are automatically generated so not, at least not without modifying the signature generation code and then it would show wrong ratio (I can recalculate it without non-PVP deaths but it would differ from the ratio shown on site). We've already discussed about non-PVP deaths and came to conclusion that if you are killed by environment (or a zombie) you are still as dead as if you were killed by a player. Plus if the player that killed you is not showing their name, that kill will most likely be counted as non-PVP death (unfortunately, that is something that I can not change).

Showing non-PVP kills should make you take more care and value your in-game life more and stop suiciding for a better spawn, or for no reason whatsoever.

Is this you:

wrkehan.jpg

If so, then shut up, you have a ratio over 1, which is great! :D

• Zombaholic likes this

uOaHw3i.png

Zombaholic

Zombaholic
  • Donators
  • 343 posts

Kehan just wants to show off :P 

he knows fine well hes one of the best out there....

it would be nice to see, but it is shown by the first number in brackets next to deaths so Kehan's  pvp k/d would be : 231-73  which is like a 3.1 kd :D

maybe coming to overpoch 1 kehan if this group will let me tag along so may see you in game again  :)

• Avram likes this

302s0ax.jpg

dayzmerollin.jpg

CaptainMorgan

CaptainMorgan
  • Forum Members
  • 53 posts

Really nice work, thank you. 

What I would like is to have the stats reset monthly, as currently they appear to be a continuous 28 days of information (or similar to that), or split the stats into "All time" and "Monthly".

Zombaholic

Zombaholic
  • Donators
  • 343 posts

Yeah  avram, i have noticed i have gone down the list on "last month" top players yet it hasn't been a full month since those kills.

i was upto 60+ kills on EU6 now i'm down at number 4 with 41?

any reason why it would do this as opposed to just gathering the statistics over a month and completely changing every month.

it seems to be doing the 28 days things morgan above mentioned which isn't fair as it isn't accurate, just because i  couldnt get on for a couple days that week it shouldn't skew my stats for the entire month.

any ideas how you could amend that?

302s0ax.jpg

dayzmerollin.jpg

Avram

Avram
  • Forum Members
  • 37 posts

Hmmmm... let me see if I understand:

Currently, "monthly" stats really do count 30 days in past from the moment you opened the page. What would you like is to count stats only for current month. Say, today is 17th of October, you want the stats from 1st Oct to 17th Oct? And when November comes, it should show stats from 1st of November to 30th of November (or current day if it is not 30th Nov)?

This is actually already built in into the site but I wasn't sure should I use last 30 days or current month. Just confirm this and I'll switch it to display stats only from beginning of the month (1st day) to current day (or end of the month).

In future, I might add some calendar filtering so you can see who was best in certain month of the year, or in certain year :) that would be cool because currently if you don't look at the stats for current month at the end of the month, you will lose all stats when new month starts.

btw. These signatures show all time stats so they will not be affected.

Edited by Avram, 17 October 2014 - 09:45 AM.

uOaHw3i.png

Kehan

Kehan
  • Donators
  • 392 posts

The signatures are automatically generated so not, at least not without modifying the signature generation code and then it would show wrong ratio (I can recalculate it without non-PVP deaths but it would differ from the ratio shown on site). We've already discussed about non-PVP deaths and came to conclusion that if you are killed by environment (or a zombie) you are still as dead as if you were killed by a player. Plus if the player that killed you is not showing their name, that kill will most likely be counted as non-PVP death (unfortunately, that is something that I can not change).

Showing non-PVP kills should make you take more care and value your in-game life more and stop suiciding for a better spawn, or for no reason whatsoever.

Is this you:

wrkehan.jpg

If so, then shut up, you have a ratio over 1, which is great! :D

Ahhh okay.. Yea I can see that could be somewhat of a problem calculating the deaths. Oh well, its still a very awesome feature no matter what.

Yup thats me :b Haha yea I guess over 1 is okay. its just a shame arma can't cooperate correctly it's a shame it can't show the correct numbers, when i know its higher than that :b But I'm really really glad there's somekind of tracking system, and a place you can see your stats.. It just makes it a bit more fun :)

Kehan just wants to show off :P

he knows fine well hes one of the best out there....

it would be nice to see, but it is shown by the first number in brackets next to deaths so Kehan's  pvp k/d would be : 231-73  which is like a 3.1 kd :D

maybe coming to overpoch 1 kehan if this group will let me tag along so may see you in game again  :)

Hahaha you're so right :( I can't help it!

I would like if it looked somewhat close to my BF3 Stats:

NCwISKa.jpg

Well there's def more action going on at #1. And sure we could tag along sometimes  :cool:

• Zombaholic likes this
Posted Image

Zombaholic

Zombaholic
  • Donators
  • 343 posts

never been a big fan of BF, i have them both though...

that's a dirty K/D lmao, i saw some of your old competitive BF clips, you're an animal!, i'm very competitive too so i know how it is :P

well if i see you  online on there ill say hi :D

302s0ax.jpg

dayzmerollin.jpg

wu bastard

wu bastard
  • Donators
  • 18 posts

Aaaaaaaand another small update:

1) (per user request) Kill logs now automatically refresh each 10 seconds for index page (all servers kill log), and each server and weapon page. Player kill logs are not automatically refreshing because there is no real need to automatically refresh player kill logs and refreshing logs disables the hovercards. It will probably stay like this until I figure out how to reactivate hovercards.
2) Increased page caching to 15 minutes for all pages except the index page and player pages (because of #1)
3) Increased hovercard caching to one hour
4) Added some numbers to the footer (cached for 15 mins). Nearly half a million deaths recorded!
5) Improved player search a bit (but there is still more room for improvements)

Hi for some reason I am not seeing a link for this log page. Would u mind sending that to me ? The link

wu bastard

Avram

Avram
  • Forum Members
  • 37 posts

I guess this is your page. http://ccgstats.tk/p...1475/wu-bastard

wu-bastard.jpg

It's such a pity that users can hide their name. If you kill such player, the frag will go unnoticed (won't appear in the kill board at all). If he kills you, you will most likely get a non-PVP death. So it seems total number of deaths is correct (although you will generally get more non-PVP than PVP deaths), but number of kills is often (seriously) wrong.

edit: I have changed stats now to show only stats from 1st day of current month!!!

Edited by Avram, 18 October 2014 - 02:29 PM.

• wu bastard likes this

uOaHw3i.png

Avram

Avram
  • Forum Members
  • 37 posts

Okay, as you may have already noticed, I have modified the code a bit and I'm now emphasizing (is that a correct word?) on a number of PVP deaths, and the ratio is now actually PVP ratio (so it's now kills/pvp_deaths instead of kills/(pvp_deaths+nonpvp_deaths) as it was before)

le_shlak.jpg

Some minor bugs are also fixed, not even worth mentioning ;-)

uOaHw3i.png

Avram

Avram
  • Forum Members
  • 37 posts

Of course, if they (CCG) could provide separate (and similar) kill log for Wasteland servers I could easily make another site for Wasteland stats.

...and I would need a dedicated server for all those stats. :D

edit: Anyone found that hidden can of baked beans on ccgstats.tk yet?

QU5vALr.png

(you'll get a nice song with the can also :D)

Edited by Avram, 09 November 2014 - 10:50 PM.

uOaHw3i.png

Bl4ze

Bl4ze
  • Forum Members
  • 38 posts

Nice, "Were up all night to play DayZ" lol

Ps. It says I have 55 frags, however on the killboard for my server only 22 - why is that? :( I know I've killed 40+

• Avram likes this
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

bl4ze.jpg
http://www.youtube.c...eDayZ/Playlists

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users