Welcome to Custom Combat Gaming
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox =CCG= Shoutbox - Please do not use the shoutbox to ask for assistance with our services.

@  Beanz : (23 February 2017 - 06:48 AM)

who really like fridays

@  Warped : (23 February 2017 - 06:47 AM)

I believe ccg is just a bunch of shitcunts

@  Beanz : (23 February 2017 - 06:37 AM)

what even is ccg ;)

@  Matt76 : (22 February 2017 - 11:36 PM)

No chap we are not allowed anymore only sub packs listed above are available

@  Gman899 : (22 February 2017 - 11:13 PM)

any base packs still around?

@  Warped : (21 February 2017 - 01:09 AM)

New moderator AND a new admin in the same day? Fuck me... https://www.youtube....h?v=x1q2F_18cjg

@  Syrah : (20 February 2017 - 08:25 PM)

LOL @Warped, this one is even faster: https://www.youtube....h?v=pS57ylNFezw ("World Record")

@  Syrah : (20 February 2017 - 08:24 PM)

OK cool, seemed like too little of a question to get admin help for in TS, but thanks!

@  Blucas : (20 February 2017 - 08:23 PM)

@Syrah Can change current ones as well :) In future, please do not use the shoutbox for assistance, it's purpose is for the community to communicate with each other and have some friendly banter :) Teamspeak is the place to go for quick answers

@  Syrah : (20 February 2017 - 08:21 PM)

Question... With the Exile Solo Perk Package, can you change the image of the flag of your current territory, or does it only work for new, future territories?

@  Warped : (20 February 2017 - 10:46 AM)

best.... speed run... ever.... https://www.youtube....h?v=xTpU_LSYn-Q

@  Warped : (20 February 2017 - 08:06 AM)

no. And that is not even the biggest file you need to DL to play lol. Turn it on before you go to bed and just let it run

@  caboose74 : (20 February 2017 - 02:36 AM)

is there any torrent for the ccg07022017 trying to get back on the server but it take forever to download haha

@  WickedBuZz : (16 February 2017 - 02:51 PM)

help recieved! heheheh ty

@  WickedBuZz : (16 February 2017 - 02:33 PM)

can i get tech. support on teamspeak somehow? dunno how to ask for help there

@  Matt76 : (15 February 2017 - 09:29 PM)

quite a few changes to wasteland these last few days http://customcombatg...ost-apex/page-6

@  Blucas : (14 February 2017 - 03:17 PM)

@Warped Gotta love Veitch, makes the world a better place :D

@  Warped : (14 February 2017 - 01:52 AM)

You might have seen the first one already (if not do watch it) but Ted Talks just released another "replying to spammers" talk. https://www.youtube....h?v=C4Uc-cztsJo

@  MeditationState : (13 February 2017 - 10:02 PM)

Haha xD goodoo :D

@  Blucas : (13 February 2017 - 09:59 PM)

We're always watching ;)

Photo

Epoch Kill Board statistics

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

Poll: Epoch Kill Board statistics (118 member(s) have cast votes)

Should I keep non-PVP deaths in statistics?

1. Yes (52 votes [44.07%])

Percentage of vote: 44.07%

2. No (66 votes [55.93%])

Percentage of vote: 55.93%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Avram

Avram
  • Forum Members
  • 37 posts

I'm checking it regularly and saw just about ~1400 kills recorded and was like WTF happened with the site database? :D

• Samsonite likes this

Go to http://www.ccg-stats.tk/ and do this:

uOaHw3i.png

Samsonite

Samsonite
  • Forum Members
  • 419 posts

Don't worry, I archived!

:)

Samsonite

Samsonite
  • Forum Members
  • 419 posts

many thanks to BarryBlack who has graciously taken over the hosting duties for ccg-stats.tk! 

• Manwiththeface, Falkner and BarryBlack like this

BarryBlack

BarryBlack
  • Forum Members
  • 201 posts

Yeah, hopefully it loads fast for all. I'm still going to annoy Avram about his search function that takes like forever :P But? Now the signature thing works, so that's good.

• Manwiththeface likes this

Go back to the shore freshspawn and supply me with more weapons.

barryblack.jpg

Classed

Classed
  • Forum Members
  • 217 posts
Just bumping this thread to alert the guy/s who run the site now, the site has stopped recording kills like at 8am gmt+1 yesterday

Its been having problems for the past few days recording who killed who and it lags alot with displaying kills that register.

Is there a problem with the host?
Probably better off shutting it down and leaving it back up to the old killboard

If something happens to you and you don't know who to blame...

#BLAMECLASSED

Samsonite

Samsonite
  • Forum Members
  • 419 posts

I don't run it anymore, but it appears the killfeed changed its format, which would most likely cause the code that ccg-stats uses to pull data to shit the bed.. 

Edited by Samsonite, 18 January 2016 - 02:46 AM.

BarryBlack

BarryBlack
  • Forum Members
  • 201 posts

Yeah, sorry guys. I've been out traveling for almost a month and a half now and i haven't had a change to contact any of my servers due to lack of keys to access them and such. Kill feed should be back up, i'll check back tomorrow. Give it 24hours to update due to timestamping and such on killfeeds.

I don't play on CCG anymore, but i did say i would keep the website up.

Edited by BarryBlack, 30 January 2016 - 09:52 PM.

• Manwiththeface, Samsonite and Warped like this

barryblack.jpg

BarryBlack

BarryBlack
  • Forum Members
  • 201 posts

For some reason apache went apeshit on me. I need to figure out what the problem is. Website down temporary, will be up asap.

barryblack.jpg

BarryBlack

BarryBlack
  • Forum Members
  • 201 posts

Alright, it seems it was the cache of the webpage that was the problem. That and immense logs of 2.6gb *scratches head*. Anyway? It's running, sorry for the lost stats guys, but it's fetching stats now and the page should be displaying without major problems i hope? Report any problems here and i'll be sure to check once a day for updates.

Uhm, there's still a problem somewhere, page loads slowly due to some errors with php that i can't figure out. I'll keep an eye on it and try and have it fixed. Other than that, it does load, just slowly sometimes.

Edited by BarryBlack, 03 February 2016 - 04:57 PM.

• Warped likes this

barryblack.jpg

BarryBlack

BarryBlack
  • Forum Members
  • 201 posts

Server crapped itself during a update, need to go recover files *sigh*

barryblack.jpg

Warped

Warped
  • Admins
  • 1,294 posts

Your work is appreciated. I know its not my place, but any chance Barry could get a little love with a forum title?

Hey Im Charles

Hey Im Charles
  • Forum Members
  • 35 posts

Site isn't working for me. Neither it is updating my kills and deaths.. Or is this just my problem or something wrong with the hosting?

-Charles

i like turtles

and summer

and videogames

im alone ;-;

Samsonite

Samsonite
  • Forum Members
  • 419 posts

Site isn't working for me. Neither it is updating my kills and deaths.. Or is this just my problem or something wrong with the hosting?

Read the last few posts...

CCG changed how the killfeed works, it broke the way the data was imported. I suspect Barry is also having www issues on the host box, but that aside it would take some re-working to make the site actually work with the current killfeed formatting.

BarryBlack

BarryBlack
  • Forum Members
  • 201 posts

I am currently swamped with homework and other issues. I managed to "save" the database and files for http but for some reason automysqlbackup was not backing up properly so i had to do it the dirty way. I don't know if i can recover the database. But i'll have a look at the server today to tomorrow. Also had to backup 900GB of data off the server which i've been uploading back SLOWLY!

Damn you hamsterpowered internet! *Whips*

• Samsonite and Warped like this

barryblack.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users